Hey, Sal,

Where is the unofficial Q&A thread for this device???
    06-25-10 12:00 PM
    I guess right here! LOL ask away
    06-25-10 11:52 PM
    My question is how come we haven't had a exclusive video based on the web browser. I would love to see what this webkit browser is all about. Could it be these test devices don't include the browser?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 08:15 PM
    My question is how come we haven't had a exclusive video based on the web browser. I would love to see what this webkit browser is all about. Could it be these test devices don't include the browser?

The reason why you haven't seen the browser in action is:

1) In most devices its blocked

2) On the phones where it isn't blocked you can't get service books, therefor you can't load anything on it even on wifi.

My source has both, Slider and Clamster, and the slider won't open the browser but the Clamster does and it has the ability to open several windows on it. Looks sick, but can't go to any website on it
    06-30-10 12:37 AM
    Titled changed! Kinda liked the Hey Sal part so I left it and just added the rest.

EDIT: And we might as well stick it, like the other one.
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    06-30-10 09:31 AM
    Titled changed! Kinda liked the Hey Sal part so I left it and just added the rest.

EDIT: And we might as well stick it, like the other one.

Thanks, PK!!!
    06-30-10 10:50 AM
    Sal ~ I heard (or read) somewhere that RIM is considering revising the device to have a touch screen on the outer screen. Is this true?
    06-30-10 10:55 AM
    I've heard there is NO truth to that rumor, and that the Clamster will NOT have a touch screen in any way shape or form.
    06-30-10 02:53 PM
    I've heard there is NO truth to that rumor, and that the Clamster will NOT have a touch screen in any way shape or form.
    Ok...if it did, that would be awesome!

Wondering if this device will be out as an LTE phone for Verizon's planned LTE launch in November of this year...
    06-30-10 07:58 PM
    Sal ~ I heard (or read) somewhere that RIM is considering revising the device to have a touch screen on the outer screen. Is this true?
    Not the case as off now. The phone doesn't have a touchscreen
    07-01-10 11:03 AM
    Ok...if it did, that would be awesome!

Wondering if this device will be out as an LTE phone for Verizon's planned LTE launch in November of this year...
    Its not LTE
    07-01-10 11:04 AM
    Its not LTE
    Ugh...that sucks...
    07-01-10 03:32 PM
    Sal- Will this device ever make it to at&t?
    07-01-10 05:52 PM
    Hey sal is the 9670 one of the new 3 leaked phones u have and if so when can we expect the video. I'm just stoked to see how the webkit browser works if its not blocked or anything. Thanks.

07-01-10 09:59 PM
    Thanks for the quick video review of the 9670. Even though it was running os 5.2 I'm still waiting for somebody to play with the browser on these bad boys...... Later

07-06-10 11:43 PM
    I know this is probably a heinously dumb question but, is there a chance the Clamshell will ever make it to T-Mobile? *crosses fingers*
    07-07-10 02:40 AM
    I know this is probably a heinously dumb question but, is there a chance the Clamshell will ever make it to T-Mobile? *crosses fingers*
    Unfortunately, all signs point to "no". It's a CDMA device that apparently Verizon requested from RIM. If anything, it will be available for Sprint aside from Big Red.
    07-08-10 02:16 AM
    You NEVER know, but it does not look good at this point.
    07-08-10 02:41 PM
    ^^^ True...It'd be nice to see the Torch 9800 be released for Big Red.
    07-08-10 04:32 PM
    Unfortunately, all signs point to "no". It's a CDMA device that apparently Verizon requested from RIM. If anything, it will be available for Sprint aside from Big Red.

Well dang... looks like I'll be needing to change services now XD
    07-08-10 11:08 PM
    I am liking this phone for many of same reasons most people are, but my only concern is, is this going to be a world phone like Tour and Bold 9650? Does anyone know this yet?
    07-10-10 10:51 AM
    I am liking this phone for many of same reasons most people are, but my only concern is, is this going to be a world phone like Tour and Bold 9650? Does anyone know this yet?
    From what I understand, yes it will be.
    07-12-10 11:26 AM
    That's ****ty. I was liking this device already.
    07-15-10 02:57 PM
    That's ****ty. I was liking this device already.
    I know man.... and Im with Sprint so we MIGHT get it...
    I have a feeling we wont
    I hate when Big Red or Blue pulls exclusive deals with RIM or other manufacturers.
    07-15-10 05:02 PM
    I know man.... and Im with Sprint so we MIGHT get it...
    I have a feeling we wont
    I hate when Big Red or Blue pulls exclusive deals with RIM or other manufacturers.
    Like the Mod (pkcable) said, "...anything is possible..." Have faith, my friend...
    07-16-10 04:20 AM
108 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD