Mike do you accept paypal? I would like to donate 5.00 to you for continuing to support our 9670 phones.... Thanks Man
    mike_augie likes this.
    05-24-11 09:14 PM
    Mike do you accept paypal? I would like to donate 5.00 to you for continuing to support our 9670 phones.... Thanks Man
    I really really app the thought but I am good man , promise , really cant take credit for all the work anyway , so its all good , but once again, the thought is what matters.. thanks , i just enjoy making them and helping us few users of this great phone out ...
    05-25-11 08:09 AM
    everything appears to be working swimmingly now after my fixes and obtaining some sleep. i'm still getting some weird issues with bbm, which is one of my most used apps. somehow i ended up with two chats with my friend, when i deleted one it dumped all the messages from the deleted chat into the other.

also sometimes bbm will bring up a message from the day before, or hold a voice note hostage rendering it unplayable until exiting and re-entering the chat. other than that, everything is great. battery life seems to have gone from an average of 7-9% to 4-5% hourly drop.

thanks mike, you're the man.
    05-28-11 11:15 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD