So my cousin got one of these for xmas yesterday so I got to tinker with it for a good while, instead of in-store playing I had been. Luckily she isn't familiar with smartphones so I got to show her the ropes on it while also enjoying it myself.

So after really getting in there I'm even more impressed than I originally was. I liked it when I first played with it, but didn't have time to realize just how solid the build was on this guy.

Keyboard was right up my alley as well (I'm a 9700 owner) and the flip aspect of the phone made it funner to mess with. Kind of took me back a bit lol.

Sorry if this post is another of many stating the same or similar things noticed, I just wanted to share my experience and overall positive outlook on this phone.

I remember when this was announced everyone smirking at the idea of a flipphone being released... Well they just went and replaced the Pearl Flip as being the best flipphone ever released, which I didn't think possible cause the Pearl Flip was beautifully designed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-10 01:50 AM
    Not only is the phone solid, I've had it over a month and have yet to do a battery pull. Granted, I did update the OS, which pretty much frees up memory just like a battery pull, but you get the idea.

This is just a great phone inside and out.
    mstiffany7 likes this.
    12-26-10 07:25 AM
    Not only is the phone solid, I've had it over a month and have yet to do a battery pull. Granted, I did update the OS, which pretty much frees up memory just like a battery pull, but you get the idea.

This is just a great phone inside and out.
    Agreed! I love this phone, dare I say, even more than I did my Bold 9650. I thought they had out done themselves with that one but besides this one not having any global capabilities, (like I'm going somewhere overseas and could afford to pay the cost...), I'm truly satisfied. I LOVE playing with it and flipping it open!
    12-26-10 02:43 PM
    I just bought the Style and I like it a lot. It was a refreshing change from my Curve 8530. I also feel that it's well designed. I like that the flip form factor prevents the keys from being pushed in my pocket.
    12-26-10 03:40 PM
    Agreed! I love this phone, dare I say, even more than I did my Bold 9650. I thought they had out done themselves with that one but besides this one not having any global capabilities, (like I'm going somewhere overseas and could afford to pay the cost...), I'm truly satisfied. I LOVE playing with it and flipping it open!

I'm with you, I know its against Blackberry rules or or something, but I like the Style way better than the Bold.

In fact I've used in order...

8703e
    8350i

and I like the Style better than all of them.... But that's just my opinion
    12-26-10 06:10 PM
    I bought one for my wife for Christmas. This is a very solid phone. Its her first blackberry and everything is good so far. I installed the update but didnt have much to go by before that as we only had it a couple of hours. The keyboard is a little small for me, I will wait for the new torch from sprint hopefully due out soon. OS 6 is a whole new ballgame for me coming from 4.5 on my curve, its really slick. This phone is much better then I anticipated, I hope it serves her well with no facebook issues or I may be sleeping in the shed.
    12-26-10 06:46 PM
    Odd that the last poster would find the Style keyboard a little small, as it is larger than the 9700/80, Torch, and only slightly narrower while taller than the Tour/Bold. I find Style's keyboard much nicer than my old Tour's.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-11 05:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD