I have a BB 9670 style....I already have the VOL set on loud but any of the default ringers are too low.....is there a way to get louder ringers...or boost what I have any louder?

Thanks
    05-15-11 11:03 PM
    I have a BB 9670 style....I already have the VOL set on loud but any of the default ringers are too low.....is there a way to get louder ringers...or boost what I have any louder?

Thanks
    Yes. Create your own ringer profile, which will allow you to set the ringer volume and the ringer played, also things like when it will ring, when it will vibrate, etc. Also, there is a LOUD sound profile. You can try changing that. Also, you can edit sound profiles. So, one of those should work for you.
    05-16-11 12:24 AM
    Yes. Create your own ringer profile, which will allow you to set the ringer volume and the ringer played, also things like when it will ring, when it will vibrate, etc. Also, there is a LOUD sound profile. You can try changing that. Also, you can edit sound profiles. So, one of those should work for you.
    I'm a BB Novice, but I have managed to put the LOUD sound profile on my ringer, could you give me a starting point on how to go about doing some of these other things you mentioned?

Thanks
    05-17-11 01:39 AM
    Okay, go to where you selected the LOUD profile. Select Profile Management. Select Add Custom Profile. From there, you'll have a bunch of options to change the ring tones for the phone, for messages, for all the alerts you want to change. At the end, save the profile. And that's it.

Hope that helps.
    Donnynj likes this.
    05-17-11 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD