if my charging port stopped working (like everyone elses style phone....) will i be able to charge my phone still with a charging pod??
    04-01-12 03:41 AM
    Short answer, yes.
    04-01-12 06:06 AM
    I'm not waiting for mine to break, i got a charging pod on ebay for like ten bucks. I'm afraid that if the rt breaks, i won't be able to use the tether cord to backup my BB or use my car charger!
    04-01-12 07:11 AM
    I'm not waiting for mine to break, i got a charging pod on ebay for like ten bucks. I'm afraid that if the rt breaks, i won't be able to use the tether cord to backup my BB or use my car charger!
    There's BlackBerry Protect for backing up your info. About 2 weeks before I made a temporary switch, I awoke to an unusual experience, my entire address book was gone. Everything! I opened Protect, opened the Backup option, selected Contacts and within moments my address book was reloaded. Backups can be restored selectively, so it's a good deal.
    04-01-12 07:41 AM
    well the thing about my phone is that it doe not have insurance on it, and i dont know why put it acknowledges the fact that it is plugged in, it just wont charge.... do you think they would fix that at the sprint store for me????
    04-02-12 11:59 AM
    There's BlackBerry Protect for backing up your info. About 2 weeks before I made a temporary switch, I awoke to an unusual experience, my entire address book was gone. Everything! I opened Protect, opened the Backup option, selected Contacts and within moments my address book was reloaded. Backups can be restored selectively, so it's a good deal.
    My 9930 did this and figured out somehow Vlingo was conflicting with my device and erasing them. Thank goodness for BB Protect!
    04-05-12 06:08 PM
    well the thing about my phone is that it doe not have insurance on it, and i dont know why put it acknowledges the fact that it is plugged in, it just wont charge.... do you think they would fix that at the sprint store for me????
    Try these two options:

First pop the battery out, plug in your phone and wait a minute or two before putting the battery back in without unplugging it.

Second option, take the battery out and with a tissue, gently wipe off the contacts for the battery inside the phone.
    04-05-12 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD