How do I change the clock display? Thank you!
    03-05-11 02:58 AM
    Open the Clock App, Menu>Options. Scroll down to the various settings. (Menu= BlackBerry button)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-11 03:12 AM

rottonj likes this.
    03-05-11 05:58 AM
    I dont see this option. Could you please explain in further detail where this is located. Thanks in advance.
    03-05-11 07:33 AM
    That's pretty much as much detail as it gets. Select the clock app and open. Press the BB key. Select "Options". The first option is "Clock Face"; click on the drop-down menu and it will give you the selections in v_sprad's pictures.
    03-05-11 07:33 PM
    Thank you everyone! I wish we could have a better choice of clocks for the front. This phone is SO awesome, and then all we get is a super limited selection of clocks. Dang.
    rottonj likes this.
    03-06-11 12:37 AM
    Got it. Thanks
    03-06-11 06:15 AM
    Thank you everyone! I wish we could have a better choice of clocks for the front. This phone is SO awesome, and then all we get is a super limited selection of clocks. Dang.
    Well, there actually is a reason for that. Clock files take up memory, and a reasonable mix is presented and available. Plus, because it is a smartphone, there are apps for additional custom clock faces. So your selections are limited by what you want to spend and download.

I haven't seen anything for the external clock, yet, but I may take a look into that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-11 06:28 AM
    I think there is far too much wasted black space on the outer screen for anything other than the analog clock...but that's just my opinion.
    warna16 likes this.
    03-06-11 10:43 AM
    I think there is far too much wasted black space on the outer screen for anything other than the analog clock...but that's just my opinion.
    Agreed, but there are a lot of younger people who probably have no idea how to read it
    03-06-11 10:55 AM
    Agreed, but there are a lot of younger people who probably have no idea how to read it
    Ha. You're probably right.
    03-06-11 10:58 AM
    I am going to go back to the analog clock, it fills up the space better. I would like a Big Ben face, that would be fun!
    03-06-11 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD