I'm getting used to my Style over my old Pearl Flip but what I can't find is an isolated camera icon to put into Favorites. When I access the Pictures folder I then can scroll up to the camera icon that way but I don't see it anywhere by itself like I could in my old Pearl Flip. And that icon doesn't let me mark is as a Favorite.

1. Anyone know where the icon is by itself?

On a side note, one thing I don't like is the way the whole ribbon and icons things works. But I'm not too worried. I've only had the phone since last Saturday so not even a week but this coming weekend, I'll fire up the theme program and will convert the Pearl theme I created over to the Style. I'll be happy to get that feel back. The only thing that seems to be missing is having everything come up when you click on the Blackberry menu button. Despite setting the sensitivity of the trackpad down considerably, it's now at the best touch for me but it still runs haywire over all the menus in this ribbon thing.

2. Is there any way to access the "All" but not in the ribbon, to have a more static and dependable when I hit the BB menu button on it once and lightly?

Thanks everyone! Loving the Style despite a few things I'm not happy with. One thing that is very nice is the camera seems to produce much better pictures. The Pearl's abilities were pretty limited.

Cheers.
    02-17-12 06:32 AM
    I'm getting used to my Style over my old Pearl Flip but what I can't find is an isolated camera icon to put into Favorites. When I access the Pictures folder I then can scroll up to the camera icon that way but I don't see it anywhere by itself like I could in my old Pearl Flip. And that icon doesn't let me mark is as a Favorite.

1. Anyone know where the icon is by itself?

On a side note, one thing I don't like is the way the whole ribbon and icons things works. But I'm not too worried. I've only had the phone since last Saturday so not even a week but this coming weekend, I'll fire up the theme program and will convert the Pearl theme I created over to the Style. I'll be happy to get that feel back. The only thing that seems to be missing is having everything come up when you click on the Blackberry menu button. Despite setting the sensitivity of the trackpad down considerably, it's now at the best touch for me but it still runs haywire over all the menus in this ribbon thing.

2. Is there any way to access the "All" but not in the ribbon, to have a more static and dependable when I hit the BB menu button on it once and lightly?

Thanks everyone! Loving the Style despite a few things I'm not happy with. One thing that is very nice is the camera seems to produce much better pictures. The Pearl's abilities were pretty limited.

Cheers.
    The camera icon should be located inside the MEDIA folder. You can move it out of the folder and/or mark it as a favorite. I have it as the second icon on the ALL folder row.

In settings you can set how many rows of icons show as the default. Go to Options, Display, Home Screen Preferences, then choose how many icon rows to display.
    Also, no matter what folder is showing on your homescreen, it will return to the All folder when you press the Red End key. To open the tray you can either click on the highlighted All bar or click the BB button and select Open Tray.

Hope this helps you customize the phone to your needs. Ive had my Style for over a year and I think the phone is great.
    02-17-12 05:04 PM
    Also, no matter what folder is showing on your homescreen, it will return to the All folder when you press the Red End key.
    Good to know, thanks!

I've had mine over a year and it's great. Probably won't be able to buy a new BlackBerry cause they don't currently sell one like this.
    02-23-12 12:25 PM
    I found it. I don't know why I hadn't seen it before but it came up recently and so I put it into my Favorites. Thanks.
    02-29-12 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD