Hi All,
    I'm having trouble deciding if I should ditch my blackberry to buy a Samsung Transform Ultra. I've never had a "Droid" phone and I've been itchin' to buy one. I was going to originally buy the Samsung Galaxy Prevail from Boost but the screen was smaller than my Blackberry 9670. I love the keyboard, trackpad and beautiful display on my Blackberry, but I kind of want to try something new. The keyboard on the Ultra seems really wide and too spaced out.

Can anyone with experience with either of these phones help me out?
    Oh, and if you can include BB App world vs the Droid Market please?

Thanks )
    10-15-11 03:16 PM
    Droid and Android are not the same thing,you might wanna do a little homework on that first of all as far as the ultra goes i couldnt say much about it as ive only owned a Android device once for 3 days before i took it back do to the constant freezing.If i were you i would just ask the sales rep to allow you to try the phone in store before you buy it and that should help you make a decision as its all about what you like!
    10-15-11 03:27 PM
    One thing that bothers me, besides BBOS just being more efficient (think of all the quick shortcuts in the BB applications), is that no one is stating how much available ram there is in the Ultra. If you get 512mb, that'll fill up horribly fast. Also, be prepared to squint when doing anything else besides browsing. Android has a very small font size in apps like messaging and email. This is especially annoying when editing text.
    01-31-12 11:19 PM
    I really have to say that it is not at all hard to restore all the BB and also Samsung. the most easy one to restore is the Nokia Phone.
    02-06-12 05:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD