how does this differ? And what does it mean that it is a PlayBook edition?

Can anyone include BB Travel program as well?
    it just means that it was build for several different phones or the new BB playbook to load also , and BB travel ? if you can give me more info I am sure I can track down the cod for you
    05-10-11 10:54 AM
    Thanks for the build Mike... how is it holding so far for you?
    All and all not to bad i am trying it today and tomorrow without the 6.1 add-ons to see if it makes a difference or not , want to get you"ll and me both the best battery and performance that we can out of the style .. so bear with me and any feed back that u can give will help me add or take away files that might help... you'll are like my testers .. but it will help all in the end ... have a great day all ...
    05-10-11 10:56 AM
    I really think that we will see a 6.0.0.546 leak or offical from some carrier soon seems like that is a popular build across all carriers and many models right at this time
    05-10-11 11:06 AM
    Here is a link http://crackberry.com/review-blackberry-travel
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-tra...ion-1-0-341-99

but it doesn't say compatible with the Style.

Thanks.

it just means that it was build for several different phones or the new BB playbook to load also , and BB travel ? if you can give me more info I am sure I can track down the cod for you
    05-10-11 12:28 PM
    @ FatSajak - Whats the word FatSajak ? How did this bad boy install?

too early to ask you how its holding up i guess....
    Installation was super easy, just like the previous version. Can't comment much else right now but wanna thank mike for all the work on this! I also loaded this without the 6.1 files.
    estroh likes this.
    05-10-11 01:56 PM
    why does adding in the various 6.1 files ask for a registration code?
    05-10-11 07:25 PM
    why does adding in the various 6.1 files ask for a registration code?
    sorry ,, my mess up here is several links to add the 6.1 files , you can add them after the load is done by using bbsk or mcp or add them to the hybrid after you have loaded it, it is all java so just direct it to the java section if loading it to the hybrid if not just save file to you desktop and use bbsk to inject or mcp .. sorry again , but there are about 200ish 6.1 files if you want to use them if not the build works fine by itself ..

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
    estroh likes this.
    05-10-11 11:58 PM
    does it need to be expanded into a new directory or the Java directory?

Whats the best way to load them all?
    05-11-11 04:18 PM
    does it need to be expanded into a new directory or the Java directory?

Whats the best way to load them all?
    yes , they need to go into the java and over write the ones that are the same in there, do if you can direct it to your java file and load it would be best but you can change the download site to a desktop folder and inject them with bbsk or mcp
    05-11-11 05:41 PM
    i am currently in the process if trying to install this build on my bb. This is the first hybrid install I have done so we shall see how it turns out. Luckily I have this wonderful forum to assist me in my adventure.... lol.
    05-15-11 05:04 PM
    i am currently in the process if trying to install this build on my bb. This is the first hybrid install I have done so we shall see how it turns out. Luckily I have this wonderful forum to assist me in my adventure.... lol.
    hope you loading went well , wished you would have looked at the god post first it is the newest files and best build right now , might give it a try also you wont be diss pointed
    05-15-11 08:15 PM
    What do I gain from installing hybrid? Thanks
    05-30-11 06:43 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD