I lost all my calender, contacts, etc when I tried to sync my Storm 2 with my recently purchased Snow Leaopard OS on my Mac. The Storm does not connect with my Mac now and I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue and how to resolve it. Thanks!
    Did you try to sync your Storm with the Mac through the Blackberry Desktop Software?
    07-21-12 06:52 AM
    is there a easy fix for the left side of my screen not clicking anymore, is it dirt or should i just order a replacment and fix it that way
    07-21-12 08:29 PM
    Hi Guys, I have been a blackberry user for years and my very first phone was a storm. I moved up to a Storm 2 and over time had all the same issues that everyone that has had this phone is having. What I did was took it to a neighborhood ABC Cellular store; you know the one that cells unlocked phones and knock of phone providers for less. For $50 I had them totally wipe my phone clean and what ever application that was causing my phone to continue to reboot was gone. Now I only use my Storm 2 as a reader, music and video player. It is also my portable laptop, I am currently using a Curve 9300 as my phone. I hope this helps if so or not let me know, feed back is always welcomed.
    07-22-12 01:31 AM
    08-16-12 11:44 AM
    No buddy help me here ...
    08-17-12 03:22 AM
    My Storm 2 has been great until last night. I can't make any calls. When I dial a number, I get connected but I can't hear my party's ringback tone or voice after answering. They can't hear me either. It's the same when I receive a call. My phone rings but when I answer we can't hear each other. My phone shows me as connected. I can text message just fine but can't use phone. Can anyone help me with this problem?
    09-12-12 01:14 PM
    Do a battery pull.... That will definitely help

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    09-12-12 01:24 PM
    Battery pull does not help
    09-12-12 01:32 PM
    Did you install any new app?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    09-12-12 03:05 PM
    My Storm 2 has been great until last night. I can't make any calls. When I dial a number, I get connected but I can't hear my party's ringback tone or voice after answering. They can't hear me either. It's the same when I receive a call. My phone rings but when I answer we can't hear each other. My phone shows me as connected. I can text message just fine but can't use phone. Can anyone help me with this problem?
    Sounds like you earpiece cable has become disconnected. I would contact RIM or your carrier if its still under warranty.
    09-24-12 12:13 AM
    got a problem with my blackberry storm2 phone.
    I live in spain and my phone wont receive txt from uk phones? it used to do and for some reason has stopped receiving them now? It sends them ok
    Any ideas?
    10-02-12 06:56 AM
    Help!!!!! Help!!!!
    I just got a bb 9520 storm 2 from a friend (bought it) amd after a couple of days.... the sound went off ... completely!!! I cant hear any sound either from incoming calls, or saved songs etc. I can hear from the speaker phone where cou can hear the other person talking (dont know if I say it right) or from the headset, but... no loud sound is heard and vibration is my only friend!!!!! lol. I need help here guys if there is anything to do to fix my phone or to order from the net the necessary part to replace it. I ve searched a bit over the net and seen that I might be needing this part. Check the link pls. Is this what i need? BLACKBERRY GENUINE EARPIECE SPEAKER FOR STORM 2 9520 9550 REPLACEMENT EAR PART | eBay

If its not please advise me so.

Thanks in advance from greece
    Last edited by TheRemgr; 10-16-12 at 02:12 PM.
    10-16-12 01:55 PM
    Please I need collection apps for 9550 os5 to downloded on my pc
    11-18-13 01:51 AM
    Not sure if this forum is still being monitored, but I have a Storm 2 that I just re-activated with Verizon. It was working great when I stopped using it a couple of years ago. I bought a new battery, charged it up, and left it by my nightstand. When I woke up in the morning the battery was almost completely dead. Any ideas? Bad new battery? Something internal gone bad? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
    06-07-15 12:02 PM
    Not sure if this forum is still being monitored, but I have a Storm 2 that I just re-activated with Verizon. It was working great when I stopped using it a couple of years ago. I bought a new battery, charged it up, and left it by my nightstand. When I woke up in the morning the battery was almost completely dead. Any ideas? Bad new battery? Something internal gone bad? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
    I would say there's no harm in trying a new battery. Especially if the one you have is the original.
    06-08-15 07:23 PM
    I would say there's no harm in trying a new battery. Especially if the one you have is the original.
    Maybe I wasn't clear...I DID install a new battery and it died after 6 hours.
    06-09-15 02:32 PM
    Maybe I wasn't clear...I DID install a new battery and it died after 6 hours.
    Oh you're sassy! Haha, I'm sorry I missed that part for some reason. Are you using a blackberry charger? I'm not sure how consistent it is for blackberry specifically, but there's a certain "handshake" protocol that the OEM chargers do with the phone as a sort of verification, and I've had experience with some chargers that fail to work because they don't have that.
    Deputy276 likes this.
    06-09-15 03:33 PM
    Okay, I got my problem figured out. Evidently the battery has to go through a sequence of full-charge-to-full-discharges about 3-4 times before it will accept and hold a full charge. This is called "conditioning the battery". I have done 2 so far and battery life has improved remarkably.
    06-10-15 12:40 PM
    Okay, I got my problem figured out. Evidently the battery has to go through a sequence of full-charge-to-full-discharges about 3-4 times before it will accept and hold a full charge. This is called "conditioning the battery". I have done 2 so far and battery life has improved remarkably.
    Awesome! I forgot about that possibility entirely. So you're using this phone as a daily? How do you think it's held up? I just bought one for ten bucks off ebay with a bad esn just to play with. I have at&t and was considering unlocking it to use, but I remember being irritated with how laggy it was roughly five or six years ago when I last had one.
    06-10-15 01:55 PM
    Awesome! I forgot about that possibility entirely. So you're using this phone as a daily? How do you think it's held up? I just bought one for ten bucks off ebay with a bad esn just to play with. I have at&t and was considering unlocking it to use, but I remember being irritated with how laggy it was roughly five or six years ago when I last had one.
    I have the 9550 Storm 2 and just got the Z10 Blackberry. I use the Storm 2 as a "knock around" when I don't want to risk the Z10 getting messed up. The Storm 2 has held up quite well over time. But I am pretty careful with all my stuff. I have a screen protector and case for it. The area I live in in New Mexico only has Verizon for service. But I have been pretty happy with them. In town (Silver City) the signal is excellent. But there are dropouts when you leave town. Dead zones, etc. Laggy...not as much now as before, although it is 3G. Downloads are pretty fast. Apps are limited since Blackberry has moved on to 4G and more advanced phones. I like it because it is a "pocket phone" and not a gigantic monster like some of the newer phones.
    06-10-15 05:35 PM
    I have the 9550 Storm 2 and just got the Z10 Blackberry. I use the Storm 2 as a "knock around" when I don't want to risk the Z10 getting messed up. The Storm 2 has held up quite well over time. But I am pretty careful with all my stuff. I have a screen protector and case for it. The area I live in in New Mexico only has Verizon for service. But I have been pretty happy with them. In town (Silver City) the signal is excellent. But there are dropouts when you leave town. Dead zones, etc. Laggy...not as much now as before, although it is 3G. Downloads are pretty fast. Apps are limited since Blackberry has moved on to 4G and more advanced phones. I like it because it is a "pocket phone" and not a gigantic monster like some of the newer phones.
    I just got mine in the mail earlier today and I haven't been able to put it down haha. It's fatiguing to type on it, but I still really enjoy it. Definite blast from the past. Oddly enough, I've been able to set up a couple email addresses and sync contacts and all that without having a BIS plan, which is very odd. I can see that certain email messages are simply too big for it, so it doesn't even try to load and a couple times it has taken a few seconds to catch up with itself haha. I don't expect I'll use it for too long, but I'm absolutely glad I bought it. How could I refuse for ten bucks on ebay? haha
    06-12-15 08:56 PM
    I just got mine in the mail earlier today and I haven't been able to put it down haha. It's fatiguing to type on it, but I still really enjoy it. Definite blast from the past. Oddly enough, I've been able to set up a couple email addresses and sync contacts and all that without having a BIS plan, which is very odd. I can see that certain email messages are simply too big for it, so it doesn't even try to load and a couple times it has taken a few seconds to catch up with itself haha. I don't expect I'll use it for too long, but I'm absolutely glad I bought it. How could I refuse for ten bucks on ebay? haha
    Yep, at that price you really can't go wrong. It took me a while (and some excellent help from the Blackberry Forum) to figure out how to connect to my DSL router, but I have it connected now and I can go online without using up my 2 GIG limit from Verizon. I really like how compact it is. But you are right, it does have a couple of limitations.
    06-13-15 09:25 AM
2,597 ... 102103104
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD