I have a 9550 running 517 tmobile... I had been using the internet and everything running fine since Dec.

1st issue i lost my EDGE and went to edge and only had hotspot browser option. I could connect to wifi and then it would turn EDGE.

I could send my service books to myself by connecting to my tmobile. Now my issue is i have nothing in my host routing table and i can't send my service books to myself.

ALso there is no BIS email set up option . Please help me.

Just some info on what i did try
    New Sim card, called TMobile had them send service books, corrected apn, 20 mil battery pulls
    06-07-10 11:23 PM
    Did you register your host routing tables?
    06-08-10 12:20 AM
    This is a known issue but t-mo and rim have no clue and don't really seem to care. It is only affecting storm users on t-mo not att so it's def a t-mo issue but they have no idea what to do about it. Basically we're screwed with no end in sight.
    06-08-10 01:45 AM
    The last few days mt tmobile 9550 has dropped to edge from EDGE, I have noticed that when it happens and entry for "Enterprise Activation" appears in advanced options. If i toggle the radio and re-register the device the Enterprise Activation goes away. Again this has only happened the last two or three days, it seems that T-Mob might have toggled a switch somewhere.
    06-08-10 09:46 AM
    Did anyone found resolution for not able to connect to "EDGE" (it always shows edge). I spent almost 4 hours with T-Mobile tech support without any luck. As per TMobile my blackberry account setting is correct at their side as well as on TMobile account.

I also reinstalled OS multiple time and try to restore basic TMobile Service book but the host routing table always gets empty. I try to register the device through tmobile.com and it says successful as well as through Host Routing Table but no luck.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

thx,
    Dave
    06-08-10 01:15 PM
    Just want to additional Info:

- Tried removing and re-adding the email accounts
    - T Mobile tried to send service books
    - Internet works fine with browser
    - Tried sending service book from tmobile.com as well as from phone email configuration (No luck)

thx for your help

Dave
    06-08-10 01:38 PM
    More Info:

Network Diagnostic Application gives error on (below is value)

BlackBerry Registration: No
    Connected to BlackBerry: Abort
    BlackBerry PIN-PIN: Abort

Any hint would greatly appreciated.

thx
    06-08-10 05:41 PM
    I am having the same issue with the storm 2 9550. I was able to get the service books but nothing for the host routing table, only getting Hotspot something. I tried to downgrade the OS thinking that it was an OS issue, but that doesn't seem to resolve the problem either. I decided to switch back to a T-Mobile Blackberry. I believe that only a downgrade to a 4.0 OS would fix the issue, but that would be ridiculous. As someone just mentioned, it might be a T-Mobile issue, ready to leave them even if the service is cheap. First of all, you cannot get 3G on most other unlocked phones because they are running different frequencies, then to top it off, now problems with the blackberry server >:!
    06-19-10 02:55 PM
    06-19-10 03:03 PM
    Ok guys, at this point, any storm users on the T-Mobile network will encounter problems with the internet. I was able to speak to a rep that informed me that currently any t-mobile customer using a verizon unlocked storm will have issues getting their service books and host routing table entries working properly. They are aware of the situation and are working on resolving it. I hope I was helpful, well at least a bit. I thought at some point my phone was defective. Hopefully they'll be back in order very soon. Still sucks though.
    06-19-10 04:18 PM
    This is a known issue but t-mo and rim have no clue and don't really seem to care. It is only affecting storm users on t-mo not att so it's def a t-mo issue but they have no idea what to do about it. Basically we're screwed with no end in sight.
    I have this issue form ATT also, help pls
    07-08-10 12:41 PM
    pls am having problem wit my bb the host routing table is empt. can u pls help me
    01-06-14 05:57 AM
    Do you have a BlackBerry data plan? This thread is also 3 and a half years dormant.

What have you done to try and resolve this?
    01-06-14 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD