This one is new to me. I'm using Today Plus and just under the date I have a #1 and a circle with an arrow in it and a red asterisk at the 1 o'clock position on the circle. I've never seen it before.

I have no new messages, no missed or new texts, no missed calls, no voicemails, no emails.

I can't find any information on this icon. I'm wondering if I'm supposed to do some kind of Blackberry software update or something.

Anyway, if anyone has any idea what this might be I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance,

Wheeler
    06-08-10 11:43 AM
    Never heard of this one. Have a screen capture of it?
    06-08-10 11:45 AM
    possible update to an app that you have installed check app world then my world see what ya get
    06-08-10 11:51 AM
    I can barely turn this thing off and on, much less take a screen shot. **** I guess I could take a picture of it with my camera and then upload the pic to facebook or something. I'm a tech-moron.

HOLY CRAP!!!! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner. I went to AppWorld, clicked a button on the right that was apparently My World, and I had an update to an app.

Once again Crackberry saves the day.

Thanks folks.
    06-08-10 11:54 AM
    LOL too late you got it

It means you have an application to upgrade which you got from App World.
    Open your App World > My World and upgrade.
    06-08-10 11:59 AM
    I can barely turn this thing off and on, much less take a screen shot. **** I guess I could take a picture of it with my camera and then upload the pic to facebook or something. I'm a tech-moron.

HOLY CRAP!!!! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner. I went to AppWorld, clicked a button on the right that was apparently My World, and I had an update to an app.

Once again Crackberry saves the day.

Thanks folks.
    took me a while to find it the first time it happend to me. glad i could help
    06-08-10 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD