I was as loyal as they come when it came to Blackberry. As some may know, I recently made the move from Storm 2 to the Incredible. I was hesitant not knowing what the new OS 6 may bring to the table, but after seeing the latest leaked video, I have absolutely no regrets with my decision. It brought nothing new to the table and really looked desperate trying to play catch up. I'm not saying I won't be in a Verizon store when a model has it available, but it will mostly be to see for myself what a good decision I made. Kind of like hearing someone has past away but not really believing it until you see for yourself at the wake. As I type this on my Incredible, I still can't help but to feel for whomever isn't experiencing something new and improved. So tell me, honestly, are you excited about the OS 6 or are you leaning towards switching to something else?
    05-26-10 10:54 PM
    Ill be joining you if 6.0 is a disappointment

BKVic
    05-26-10 11:12 PM
    I'll be keeping my Blackberry until my contract expires, then I'll most likely be getting another Blackberry after that.

Edit: I'm very excited for OS6, always good to see a new modern look.
    05-26-10 11:12 PM
    I was as loyal as they come when it came to Blackberry. As some may know, I recently made the move from Storm 2 to the Incredible. I was hesitant not knowing what the new OS 6 may bring to the table, but after seeing the latest leaked video, I have absolutely no regrets with my decision. It brought nothing new to the table and really looked desperate trying to play catch up. I'm not saying I won't be in a Verizon store when a model has it available, but it will mostly be to see for myself what a good decision I made. Kind of like hearing someone has past away but not really believing it until you see for yourself at the wake. As I type this on my Incredible, I still can't help but to feel for whomever isn't experiencing something new and improved. So tell me, honestly, are you excited about the OS 6 or are you leaning towards switching to something else?
    Sounds like you're insecure and looking for reassurance. People who are comfortable with their decisions don't feel the need to revisit a store just to reinforce the decisions they've made already.
    05-26-10 11:19 PM
    How many of you will keep asking questions about phones you used to own on those forums once you buy a new phone?
    05-26-10 11:22 PM
    That's kind of a leading question... Almost like trolling.
    You assume that others feel the leaks show OS 6 to be weak.

Oh, I see you're an incredible owner. Now it makes sense.

But to answer the question: Yes, I'm excited to get OS6. I prefer my BB to an android already, so OS6 will be like going to the android's wake.
    How do you see that as a leading question? Nevermind, you actually use the name Jake Storm. I hope you enjoy it.
    05-26-10 11:34 PM
    Sounds like you're insecure and looking for reassurance. People who are comfortable with their decisions don't feel the need to revisit a store just to reinforce the decisions they've made already.
    You're mistaking curiosity for insecurity. No regrets here.
    05-26-10 11:38 PM
    How many of you will keep asking questions about phones you used to own on those forums once you buy a new phone?
    How many of you will keep replying?
    05-26-10 11:41 PM
    New software that's released is always an improvement, thats the goal. Some people are just so accustomed to what they have that they don't like something because there not use to it.

6 is not even out yet and you're already judging it from a leaked video of something thats probably not even finished in development.
    05-26-10 11:45 PM
    There's nobody worth hanging out with on the android forum
    Do you seriously come to these forums to hang out? You're kinda freaking me out Jake Storm.
    05-26-10 11:47 PM
    Now go back to playing with your Andtoy
    05-26-10 11:47 PM
    New software that's released is always an improvement, thats the goal. Some people are just so accustomed to what they have that they don't like something because there not use to it.

6 is not even out yet and you're already judging it from a leaked video of something thats probably not even finished in development.
    True it's not out yet. I'm simply going off of what I've seen and read so far. I'm also going off of history and experience with Blackberry. Which is simply opinion. I am very curious to see the final version though.
    05-26-10 11:51 PM
    Now go back to playing with your Andtoy
    Can't help myself. This is too fun. I really can't wait to come here when it's released. That will be hilarious.
    05-26-10 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD