09-29-12 09:27 AM
56 123
tools
    I love the storm two had it a while ago but just ordered a brand new one from prepaymania they are selling them in the uk for 100 delivered bargain price for a amazing blackberry device.

Link http://www.prepaymania.co.uk/mobilep...22c3f27213f046
    08-21-12 02:55 PM
    (Laughing...) since i messed up my torch 9860 i had to fall back to my storm 2. And it still working great. I still miss my torch 9860, but hope to get another soon.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9520 using Tapatalk
    08-21-12 06:06 PM
    I'm going to an iphone 4s this week. I dropped my Storm 2, which I've been using for 2 years and it finally is going the way of all good things. The cracks in the screen are starting to impact my calls, etc... Also, I'm p***ed that VZW won't sell accessories anymore. I know they and RIM have written off the phone, but it worked for me. It was great on calls and texting and Blackberry Messenger is a hidden gem. But you can't even get screen protectors anymore.

Here is my lament on saying goodbye to my S2:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...things-746543/
    09-24-12 06:36 PM
    i had (have) a Storm, Storm 2, and a Torch. I liked the Storm series and still would be using a 2 if my insurance deductible hadn't doubled. The Storm's problem at the time was the OS and low device memory. Yeah some encountered hardware trouble as far as the click screen (which I like), but mostly it was OS problems. I wasn't one that had problems, didn't have QuickPull on the 2 and rarely did battery pulls on the 2 (did evrythang on S1). I also didn't overload it with unnecessary apps. S2 performed when I needed it.
    That being said my Torch blows both of them out of the water. If I knew OS7 was this much better I would've switched a year ago. Faster browser, more app memory, and much more stable OS. Everyone I know that switched to Apple or an Android phone can't believe how good thls phone is. IMHO IF your getting the Storm 2 for free, try it. If you have to pay more than $50 for a S2, don't. Get a Torch. I bought my Torch, NIB, for $200.00 on EBay. Worth every dime. I've also seen the Torch for $19.00 w/ contract at Wireless Soloutions(?).
    I must admit that I do miss the click sometimes.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    09-28-12 02:48 PM
    The storm camera was pretty good.
    It still is. Just wish the pics were 16x9 format.
    09-29-12 05:05 AM
    It still is. Just wish the pics were 16x9 format.
    hold it sideways? It has a little thingy so it automatically knows which way is up and adjusts accordingly.
    09-29-12 09:27 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD