I take automated calls where I have to input numbers during the call in response to questions on that call. I notice I have to punch the key 2 times before it takes. 2 Clicks every time. Do I have something set up wrong? Can I fix this? Also, my 20 day old S2 is starting to require me to double-click during SMS's as well. A battery pull will fix that issue for a while.
    04-30-10 10:18 AM
    I take automated calls where I have to input numbers during the call in response to questions on that call. I notice I have to punch the key 2 times before it takes. 2 Clicks every time. Do I have something set up wrong? Can I fix this? Also, my 20 day old S2 is starting to require me to double-click during SMS's as well. A battery pull will fix that issue for a while.
    I have the same issues since .607 was downloaded. Im not sure what is wrong but I don't think its the hardware. This is one reason Im switching to the Droid Incredible this handset has to many wonky issues that don't ever seem to get fixed.
    04-30-10 10:55 AM
    I wonder how webs like this and Blackberry it self still exist, for we all that have stuck to bb phones is been a an eternal suffering. Let's admit it.
    08-07-14 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD