05-18-14 06:01 PM
31 12
tools
    It says that my Wireless Router accepts Protected Wireless Setup. Then it says to enter a specific PIN into the wireless router.
    If your router accepts ( Protected Wireless Setup ) then in your bb set up, choose ( push button setup ), it will then tell you to push the ( pws ) button on your router and the phone and router will do the rest! Much easier!

Take a good look on your router for the button, the fact that it says your router accepts Protected Wireless Setup, means your router will defo have one.
    02-03-11 03:31 PM
    I'm having an issue w/ my S2 and wifi. I go through all the necessary steps to link it up but it just won't connect. Any advice/help?
    03-18-11 03:03 PM
    My blackberry does this all the time first make sure your near a computer thats connected to the wifi, first ask your blackberry to connect write down the pin it gives you . then go to your computer go to " my computer " click network then add wireless device at the bottom your RIM blackberry should appear click on it enter the pin and you'll be connected . Hope this helps
    Peter Stanton likes this.
    11-22-12 03:48 PM
    I have a blackberry playbook which i have just purchased but cannot connect to the wifi,the prompt asks for the pin which i entered but did not work. Then tried another approach but was told to enter pin into the router but how do you do this??
    01-19-13 08:50 AM
    :Please direct me to instal a pin in my Router.Thanks Learning gal
    11-12-13 01:36 PM
    Can you please tell me how you did this? I have been having the same trouble and when I try connecting the regular way it asks for a pre shared key??? Please and thankyou. I also have the storm 2 and its starting to bug me because im usually very good with all electronics but haven't had a blackberry in years. thanks
    05-18-14 06:01 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD