"Were sorry that you are having difficulty logging in. Please sign in from our desktop login screen and then try login again from our mobile login screen."

I get this over and over again. Have done the above! Up until a month or so ago, I could access my Yahoo email account through the browser. Now can't get in no matter what. Battery pull. FYI; I am not talking about yahoo messenger which works fine.
    03-05-13 10:15 PM
    I had the exact same problem you have had - for about the same amount of time. I am with T-Mobile, so this may not apply to you. Today, in playing with the device, I fixed it!! Go to your internet icon, click on "options", click on "browser configuration", make sure that you are using web2go rather than internet, and make sure that you are allowing Java Script. After I did this, I connected immediately to my email and haven't been able to do that for over a month! Hope this helps!
    05-19-13 05:45 PM
    settings developer tools place it in desktop mode and enter your password and user name that way (on my z10) and It worked right away after two weeks of being off it worked now I'm on yahoo again!
    02-03-14 06:12 PM
    1. Log into your yahoo mail via a computer.
    2. Top left of the page under your email address on the drop down menu go to account info page.
    3. On the account information page under the heading sign in and security click on manage apps and website connections
    4. This page shows the websites and applications that you have authorized to access your Yahoo! Account. Delete all of them, they would be recreated once your log into yahoo via your portable devices or apps etc. possible there were multiple entries and some conflict.
    5. Now try and log into your yahoo messenger via your blackberry using the yahoo app messenger.
    6. This worked for me like a charm.( most people think you always get the password wrong thats why we could not log in.)

Kind regards
    Feeldennis
    Ps. If this was useful, kindly give me a kudos and leave a reply.
    12-12-15 02:38 PM