Hi,

Ive just bought a blackberry storm 2 It is currently locked on o2 and would like to use my vodafone sim card in it.

IMEI code: IMEI REMOVED
    If anyone could help me asap it would be great.

Thanks
    03-28-12 03:38 AM
    Check out ModMyBerrydotcom. He has a download link for a Mep Code reader there.
    03-29-12 11:04 PM
    there is no such site or user name, im having similar issues. i have a 9550 and i need it unlocked, and all the software that generates the WEP is malicious. I need help please!!! Anyone want to help me??
    03-31-12 04:49 AM
    Go to Blackberry Unlock Code

They do a free service and will deliver the full unlock code within 24 hours. Or a paid for service (paypal) for only 1.95 which is delivered within minutes. I have used this service myself and found it excellent.

There are instructions on the site on how to obtain your MEP code. It's very simple.

Lenny
    03-31-12 07:33 AM
    sorry for the bad link, my error the site is BerryMods.com and i have unlocked numerous BB with his generated codes he has the MEP reader available on bis FTP site for download. You should have no problem unlocking your S2 just as I did

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    04-03-12 10:37 PM
    sorry for the bad link, my error the site is BerryMods.com and i have unlocked numerous BB with his generated codes he has the MEP reader available on bis FTP site for download. You should have no problem unlocking your S2 just as I did

Sent from my BlackBerry 9550 using Tapatalk
    The sites gone
    01-22-14 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD