I have been to the Verizon store several times in the last couple months-it's absurd-because my blackberry either wouldn't hold a charge, couldn't call etc. so I recently 'upgraded' be to a storm 2. I received it in the mail but it didn't have a back. when I went to the store they didn't have a back for the Storm2. fortunately, a customer had one. Well, it's been 2 weeks and this phone has to go back since there's a problem with the screen. This whole experience has been absurd!
    01-30-10 03:00 PM
    that sucks hope it pans out for you
    01-30-10 03:10 PM
    Maybe call customer care and ask for a supervisor. They typically can pan things out for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 03:18 PM
    At least they are now probably going to send you a refurbished storm 2. So that is a big bummer. I agree you should either call for a supervisor or see the manager at your local store if it is close.
    01-30-10 04:09 PM
    sorry to hear your having a difficult time. Like fumbalah has suggested, I would call and ask to speak to the highest up you can get or go to your local store and see the supervisor, which ever is more convienent for you. I hope it all works out for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD