Anybody willing to try there theme building skills on a custom zombie theme. I e got lots of wallpapers and ideas. Will pay for finished version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 10:04 PM
    Tech Revive BlackberryUPDATED!!!! 12/11/09 9:34PM

okay here ya go at put this at the top so everyone could see it.

Okay guys I made a free version with the icons and everything just no shotgun or hidden icons, but still has hidden today version. Both of these links are ota.

For tonight and TONIGHT ONLY I'm also posting the animated version. Enjoy and your welcome, if you don't get it tonight then show some support tomorrow and buy it from the crackberry catalog.. I'm removing animated file from server for free tonight....update it's still there till the morning...12/13/09

Let me know any apps we need to include a slot for here.. ex: weatherbug, facebook, meterberry.... whatever...... just let me know what you want added and I will add it to the free version for you no problem... As always everybody enjoy.....

Free 4 Icon Version

Free 4 Icon Version + MeterBerry

Free 8 Icon Version

Jscroll Attempt

JScroll Attempt 2 W/ MeterBerry

Please go to Tech Revive Blackberry to donate!
    Last edited by parkerstorm; 12-13-09 at 06:57 AM.
    11-28-09 07:51 AM
    this would be one of the sweetest themes!

12-01-09 09:13 PM
    I am testing an awesome zombie theme on the S2 for Parkerstorm it is looking real good and should get dropped pretty soon.

Last edited by gettat2d; 12-05-09 at 04:34 PM.
    12-05-09 11:28 AM
    I'm all giddy now.

12-06-09 01:50 PM
    I will see if he minds if I post a screen shot tomorrow. keep an eye on this thread.

12-06-09 07:06 PM
    I will see if he minds if I post a screen shot tomorrow. keep an eye on this thread.

Any word on this theme?? I saw you posted a screen shot on another thread, looks sick!!! Wondering when we can get a chance to download.
    12-10-09 02:40 PM
    I will check with him. To be honest I totally forgot to post that here been busy at work and getting Christmas straightened out. Lol.

12-10-09 05:46 PM
    it will be out tonight......
    12-11-09 06:21 AM
    12-11-09 07:01 AM
    Nice theme man, where can I download this.
    12-11-09 08:54 AM
    Lol. I wish this guy would hurry up.
    Actually I will put this version out for free tonight the animated version with popups is going in the catalog for 2.99. I repeat free version no animation. Pay version interactive. Please help keep it going and show your support.

12-11-09 09:34 AM
    look for a link later tonight....scroll back in this thread, its parkerstorm making it..... i was testing it out for him and figured i would post some screen shots to get the mouths watering lol

talk about checking a thread at the same time!
    12-11-09 09:34 AM
    OH MY!!!!! fanfuggintastic!

12-11-09 11:53 AM
    Okay guys I made a free version with the icons and everything just no shotgun or hidden icons, but still has hidden today version. Both of these links are ota.

For tonight and TONIGHT ONLY I'm also posting the animated version. Enjoy and your welcome, if you don't get it tonight then show some support tomorrow and buy it from the crackberry catalog.. I'm removing animated file from server for free tonight....

Let me know any apps we need to include a slot for here.. ex: weatherbug, facebook, meterberry.... whatever...... just let me know what you want added and I will add it to the free version for you no problem... As always everybody enjoy.....

Free 4 Icon Version

Free 8 Icon Version

Animated Shotgun Version
    12-11-09 07:12 PM
    I was going to ask about Facebook...... Its such a popular thing I have been wondering why more theme builders don't skin those icons also. I'm grabbing the today ones while I'm here. Has much changed from the animated one released and one I have?

12-11-09 08:17 PM
    Anybody willing to try there theme building skills on a custom zombie theme. I e got lots of wallpapers and ideas. Will pay for finished version.

If you can how about change title to Zombie Theme 5.0 here! Lol

12-11-09 08:21 PM
    I was going to ask about Facebook...... Its such a popular thing I have been wondering why more theme builders don't skin those icons also. I'm grabbing the today ones while I'm here. Has much changed from the animated one released and one I have?

Animated + Facebook.....

Next......
    12-11-09 08:41 PM
    Cool but what I meant was acually changing the FB icon to something that matches the theme. I like the new lock and games folder icons that's a difference I noticed off the top I have 6 versions of this on my phone now lol

12-11-09 09:06 PM
    Cool but what I meant was acually changing the FB icon to something that matches the theme. I like the new lock and games folder icons that's a difference I noticed off the top I have 6 versions of this on my phone now lol

okay, i will try to skin facebook.... wanna try a scroll edition? just playing with it but it's getting better... let me know and i will post a link.
    12-11-09 09:10 PM
    Sure or just send a link. I'm getting ready to call it a night right now. I think we were up around her same time but I have put a transmission, a heater core, and done 3 tune ups today. So I am about ready for some sleep. Finishing my beer and I'm off to the bed. I hope you get some good hits on this I know its worth it. If its not towards the top tomorrow morning I will find something to ask about lol. Bump. Lol

12-11-09 09:18 PM
    facebook skin
    don't know if it worked........
    12-11-09 09:26 PM
    This theme is bad@***!! You did an awesome job on it. Thanks for the free d.load. Thanks again.

223out.

12-11-09 09:27 PM
    anybody out there I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS......
    Zombie Scroll
    12-11-09 09:27 PM
    anybody out there I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS......
    Zombie Scroll
    Parkerstorm...first off let me tell you that I love the theme that you have made and where the heck is the donation button so I can throw a little at ya!!

OK, the scroll is not really my favorite, I thought that you would be able to slide your finger across the screen to scroll through, but it only scrolls when you touch the icon. A little wonky IMO. How about a hidden dock of some sort, maybe one that slides up and down when you touch the shotgun or something. Unless you can make the icons scroll with the flick of your finger.

Also the "Phone" icon is not skined like the rest of the icons and is pretty hard to see on the app screen, maybe you can take a look at it.
    12-11-09 10:29 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD