Thanks Static, I actually do like the bigger icon.
    10-13-10 10:42 AM
    Updated to 1.3 - Weather Icon increased to full size
    Could someone please post a picture of the screen with the larger weather icon? I'd like to see what it looks like before updating.

Thanks
    10-13-10 11:14 AM
    10-13-10 12:15 PM
    Could someone please post a picture of the screen with the larger weather icon? I'd like to see what it looks like before updating.

Thanks
    Hey StaticFX. I did some testing on your last theme and wanted to use those credits to get this theme and wouldn't work for me....let me know how I can get this theme too....thanks. PM me or email [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-10 05:22 PM
    maybe it's just my phone but the tap area for battery, signal, and mostly hidden today are sluggish and don't respond consistently. i know this is a general question but is there a way to increase the touch screen sensitivity ? i know there are settings in options for tap interval and hover period but i never understood what they are for.
    10-14-10 09:52 AM
    I havent seen any issue with the battery/signal popups...

on occasion I have seen a little delay for the today items. I dont think there is anyway around it. It seems to depend on what the phone is doing at that moment, because if it delays... wait about 10 seconds.. and try again. No delay... (for me at least)
    10-14-10 10:13 AM
    maybe it's just my phone but the tap area for battery, signal, and mostly hidden today are sluggish and don't respond consistently. i know this is a general question but is there a way to increase the touch screen sensitivity ? i know there are settings in options for tap interval and hover period but i never understood what they are for.
    Have never had a problem with it been sluggish , the response is very fast , there are 2 themes that are the fastest i have used and this is 1 of them
    10-14-10 01:50 PM
    Hi Static
    Could there be a major update in the works ( a PM from another theme developer) i hope so
    10-14-10 01:57 PM
    Static, I know you don't use bluetooth, but the icon is fixed since the BW icon size increase and gets in the way of the calendar entries. Not a big deal, but just wanted to let you know.
    10-14-10 06:15 PM
    Nellyp - Send me a PM .. ???

adog... hmm. I had that fixed before!! darn it! I will fix it again tomorrow... lol (And I will move the darn thing so if it breaks again.. it wont be in the way!)
    10-14-10 09:49 PM
    The BT icon is Fixed

I had the code in place, but wasnt hiding. It was all showing it lol
    10-15-10 08:23 AM
    Thanks Static for the quick fix. I really think this is your best work yet. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-15-10 02:23 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD