I have seen many HTC style themes, and there are a few that are fantastic. I was never a fan of the style of clock used, so I decided to try my hand at it. The result is incredible. XTC has tons of features! From popups for the batter & signal meters, to popups on new email and wifi connections. Slide down hidden messages & calendar. Weather Icon + 17 apps on the homescreen! A unique sliding dock with cool animation. All very smooth and lag free. Wallpaper friendly too. If you like the HTC style, then this theme is for you!

Tap the battery to see the level
    Tap the signal to see the level (Also pops a warning when low)
    The wifi tells you when its on, what network it connects to, and when its disconnected!
    New email popup tells you how many unread.
    Tap the top bar to show messages, tap again to close
    Tap the date to show the calendar, tap bar to close

**Note: You must use 12hr clock for it to line up correctly**

-special thanks to Padgoi (Wootability Designs), 07outback, nellyp, and bbthemelabs

• Weather Slot
    • 17 customizable homescreen apps.
    • Hidden today with messages and calendar
    • Popup tooltips for battery, signal, new email, and wifi status
    • Unique smooth animations
    • Lag Free!

Regular $5.99 on sale thru 10/15 for $2.99!

Purchase
    10-08-10 02:48 PM
    nice one Static.

Smooth is an understatement.
    10-08-10 08:45 PM
    great looking theme Static.. Very smooth animations.. I hope to pick your brain one day...
    One thing I did notice however.. Bluetooth status icon is fixed in place.. when you drop the calendar down, the bluetooth icon does not drop down and in turn interferes with the calendar entries..
    10-08-10 10:43 PM
    whoop lol
    thank you... I forget about that sometimes because i dont use BT for anything.
    I will get it fixed and updated!

EDIT: Updated... thank you. Please let me know if this is fixed now.
    Last edited by StaticFX; 10-09-10 at 08:33 AM.
    10-09-10 08:13 AM
    This is theme is amazin , fast very smooth , looks great , the icons are clean crisp the whole look is fab,1 of the best themes around for performance & looks well done StaticFX
    ps a must have at the special offer price
    10-09-10 08:45 AM
    Definitely one of the best themes out there! You did a great job Static Keep up the great work!
    10-09-10 09:00 AM
    Thank you both
    10-09-10 09:04 AM
    whoop lol
    thank you... I forget about that sometimes because i dont use BT for anything.
    I will get it fixed and updated!

EDIT: Updated... thank you. Please let me know if this is fixed now.
    Very nice theme. I like it a lot. But one question/suggestion. I notice that on the bottom of the screen, on either side of the Blackberry XTC logo, that those little blocks highlight when touched and open an app when pushed. Are those intended to just be hidden hotspots or should the name of the app or an icon appear there when touched. If intended to be hidden I don't see that described in your presentation above unless I missed it. Are there any other hidden hotspots anywhere? Either way, very nice theme.
    10-09-10 10:01 AM
    Sorry... There are sort of hidden? they have buttons but no icons. I tried to use the app icon, but it just did not look right... and works didnt look right either. So, yes? they are semi hidden hotspots? lol

I thought of putting something on the button but it just did not look right.

Thank you
    10-09-10 10:08 AM
    dbl posted somehow lol
    10-09-10 12:19 PM
    being that it is NOT berryweather wallpaper friendly , is there any way for you to make the center weather graphic/ icon above the clock LARGER ? not sure what weather program you have, but my icon is very small and the temperature badge is unreadable .
    10-11-10 09:23 PM
    because the temp shows below the date ... there is no need for the badge?
    The icon is set for 60x60 not too much smaller than normal (73x73) - i felt it didnt look right being larger....(I also have berryweather) but...
    If there is anyone else that would like this changed please speak up... I will most certainly do it
    10-11-10 09:47 PM
    Static, if you do decide to change the size of the BW icon, would it be possible to make the text under the clock longer. I always prefer to have BW have hi/lo and condition. Not a big deal at all, the theme is great just the way it is.
    10-12-10 07:57 AM
    i will fix the text length right away.... (Actually rebooting my phone right now to test)
    Sorry about that

EDIT: Fixed and updated to 1.2
    Last edited by StaticFX; 10-12-10 at 10:01 AM.
    10-12-10 09:45 AM
    Certainly no apologies necessary. Thanks a lot for the quick update. Looks perfect.
    10-12-10 10:49 AM
    great thanks for quick update though i haven't downloaded yet. i also note that while in phone dialpad there is a gap between dialpad above and banner that currently displays notification area. this results in a significant cutoff on the bottom of dialpad. not sure if notification area is necessary. if you got rid of it in dialpad , there would be less of a cutoff on the bottom. just a suggestion.
    10-12-10 11:41 AM
    its not just the notification area, it also shows the warning popup for low signal
    10-12-10 11:54 AM
    got it .then it makes a lot of sense !
    10-12-10 04:02 PM
    still no interest in a larger weather icon ? And i thought size matters !
    10-13-10 07:04 AM
    BAHAHAHAHAHA

ok.. if I get one more request. I will do it.
    10-13-10 07:18 AM
    like the update go on i will say larger WB icon
    10-13-10 07:43 AM
    Ok, I will also vote larger icon, only if it isn't a lot of work for Static.
    10-13-10 07:58 AM
    ok ok lol

I pushed it back up to full size (73x73) testing now to make sure i got all the tweaks back in place....
    10-13-10 09:15 AM
    Updated to 1.3 - Weather Icon increased to full size
    10-13-10 09:51 AM
    static , you're the best
    10-13-10 10:09 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD