WindowTint by StaticFX Designs

This is my favorite theme so far! Hidden Today items (messages & calendar) and hidden dock that are a simple tap away. Tap above the clock and the clock slides down to reveal the today items. Tap below the clock to reveal a 12 icon dock with a cool focus image that slides to the selected app! (You have to see it to appreciate it!!!). Tap the clock to hide today or apps. Full custom icons. Landscape is themed as well but does not have hidden items or apps. Battery & signal meter slide up and down the sides of the clock box!

This is a must have for all Storm owners!

• hidden today
    • hidden 12 icon dock
    • cool sliding focus icon
    • LARGE sliding clock
    • Custom battery & signal meters (left and right sides of the clock box)

Regular price: $4.99
    On sale till 7/8: $3.99

Get it here: WindowTint - Themes BlackBerry Apps

since there were issues with the last code....

the new coupon code is: fiftyoff

this will take 50% off ANY of my themes and will work for the first 20 people!
    -please each only use this once-
    Last edited by StaticFX; 07-01-10 at 06:43 PM.
    07-01-10 12:38 PM
    well guess the first five already got the code, so i will try it at 3.99
    07-01-10 03:27 PM
    actually.. no one has used it yet. so go get it!!

EDIT: whoops my fault - i had it set for zero uses! lol
    07-01-10 03:38 PM
    The code is still note working...
    07-01-10 04:18 PM
    No go for the code "Invalid" Did I miss it?
    07-01-10 05:19 PM
    Sorry. Not sure why it isn't working. Try windowtint1. If that doesn't work ill create a new one for more uses. If that code doesn't work please wait till I repost a new code. Thanks all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 05:27 PM
    windowtint1 does not work either
    07-01-10 05:32 PM
    bah.. ok new code

fiftyoff

this will take 50% off ANY of my themes and will work for the first 20 people!
    07-01-10 06:25 PM
    nice looking theme.
    07-01-10 06:42 PM
    Well the discount didn't work, but I have had a ton of themes, and this is the best I have seen by far. I hate to say anything against this, but my only complaints are this. The alarm icon is lost in the clock, so how about going crazy with a "alarm on" in red somewhere on the homescreen. This is by far the best theme I have and I just want to say thanks a lot static.
    07-01-10 08:49 PM
    Thank you! that sounds like a cool idea. I will definitely play with that idea!

did you try the 'fiftyoff' coupon? I know i works since someone else has used it. It will work for any of my themes as well. (19 more times)
    07-01-10 09:09 PM
    I'm going to try to post a screenshot, since it's the 4th of july weekend my patriotic wall with this very cool theme.

http://imgur.com/McRqu.jpg
    07-01-10 09:17 PM
    Thanks! that looks awesome... where did you get that wallpaper!?
    07-01-10 09:29 PM
    The promo code worked for me, fiftyoff , set the theme price at 2.49. Really like this theme.
    07-01-10 09:38 PM
    I'm the one that used that fifty coupon. I think this is your best theme yet.

So far only suggestion is making it so we can tap somewhere to remove the middle box so only the wallpaper will show. Then tap to show box.

So far liking the theme.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-01-10 09:43 PM
    Well the discount didn't work, but I have had a ton of themes, and this is the best I have seen by far. I hate to say anything against this, but my only complaints are this. The alarm icon is lost in the clock, so how about going crazy with a "alarm on" in red somewhere on the homescreen. This is by far the best theme I have and I just want to say thanks a lot static.

something like this? grabbed off the simulator... also showing the missed call image (which is already part of the theme)

or should it be a different color? green? .. transparent? (on the right)

everybody chime in!

Last edited by StaticFX; 07-01-10 at 09:51 PM.
    07-01-10 09:47 PM

07-01-10 09:52 PM
    ===== QUOTE adognamedsam ====

===== /QUOTE ====

something like this? grabbed off the simulator... also showing the missed call image (which is already part of the theme)

or should it be a different color? green? .. transparent? (on the right)

everybody chime in!

http://imgur.com/rAZjn.png http://imgur.com/vbjqC.png
    I like the red.

07-01-10 09:56 PM
    The red is more noticeable.

I very, very rarely pay for a theme, but couldn't pass this one up, especially for $2.49! Thanks, Static!

This is a beautiful, smooth theme. My only suggestion/request would be to make the app screen black (or user customizeable, if possible). The grassy scene clashes with most of my wallpapers. I can live with it, but a black app screen would male it perfect.

Thanks again!

07-01-10 10:26 PM
    Unfortunately...there is no way to set the app screen wallpaper for the user to be able to select it.

if more people would like this, then i will change it to have a solid background.
    07-01-10 10:41 PM
    Solid would be cool then. What about the landscape homescreen? Can it be user customizeable?

07-01-10 10:44 PM
    that I may be able to do something with... I will what i can come up with
    07-01-10 10:55 PM
    that I may be able to do something with... I will what i can come up with
    Cool. With a solid black (or dark gray, something neutral) app screen and a user customizeable landscape homescreen wallpaper, this theme will be absolutely perfect. Thanks for all the hard work, bro.

07-02-10 12:05 AM
    here is the flag wall if anyone wants it.

http://imgur.com/qRKun.jpg
    07-02-10 06:25 AM
    cool! Thanks
    here it is
    07-02-10 07:14 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD