a lot of us theme developers do this as our only source of income (damn economy rofl) so we dont make many free themes (unless they are simple) you should try searching "im a cheap *** and cant afford $3 for a theme but pay for a $30 data plan"
    i tried... it didnt find anything:
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
    The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search : im, a, cant, for, a, but, for, a

I do see what the poor guy is saying. There are lots of themes out there that are $3 - $8 that really, imo, have no business being sold. Some themers make you pay for a crappy themes and some themers give away awesome, outstanding themes for free. It all works both ways.

Plus, some people would like to see what they are going to spend their money on and some themers don't post the correct screen shots so that us buyers can see what we are spending our money on.

We know that if we don't want to pay then DON'T PAY and if you see a theme that honestly deserves to be paid for then PAY FOR IT.

I'm not siding with anyone here... I see all points... I just think we need to get back to being civil and let it go.

I came to CrackBerry because I love how all the people on here are so helpful and nice to each other, and yes I know there are those idiots on here who must insult people just to make their pitiful lives seem like its worth something, but lets all get back to being helpful and nice.

Don't make fun of me now for being a sap either LOL
    i certainly see both sides as well.. but when you come on here complaining about something that is just not the case (that there are no free themes) as well as cant even compose a proper sentence... then I say "GAME ON"

I am always willing to help anyone who asks... a few of us have spent HOURS picking through the code to learn little tricks, and as far as I know.. everyone has been very nice and helped others to learn how to do it. If you dont like the free ones available, learn to do it yourself. We all did. peace
    07-22-10 01:20 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD