Theme name: Vybrynt
    Devices: Storm 1 and 2 running 5.0+ OS
    Author: zcyclist
    Cost: $1.00

Features:
    -User customizable home screen! Choose to display 0, 1, 2, or 3 rows of five icons!
    -10 item hidden today area with colorful backdrop that shows and hides as needed.
    -Super colorful banners and bottom dock to go along with a vibrant, colorful icon set.
    -Large, colorful (and color coded) battery and signal meters.
    -Hot spots for QuickLaunch(not included), options, and messages, in addition to the usual hot spots for clock and manage connections.
    -custom, semi transparent menu with custom item highlights and icons.

The idea behind this theme was to simply make it color, vibrant, and eye grabbing! Also, to give the end user control over the home screen icons. Some people want only a few icons on the home screen, while others want many, and yet others prefer none. Why not have all options in one theme?!
    Please check out the screen shots below, then follow the link to purchase.
    ENJOY!!

PURCHASE HERE!

Also wanted to include a screen shot of the theme running on my device with SimpleWeather(not included), and the wallpaper incase anyone wants it
    03-14-10 11:26 AM
    Nice job. I love the concept of the bar at the bottom to choose the different rows and the hide them. I am more into the black and green themes such as bedroid. Something to think about for a second version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 11:32 AM
    Nice looking theme. Has the adjustable rows like realism by r&r. That is a great innovation, loved it. Might give this one a shot. Nice work. .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 07:09 PM
    I like it!
    It's a nice change from all the dark colors and I like the options it gives.
    It's downloading right now...
    Thanks!
    03-14-10 10:34 PM
    glad you guys like it!
    03-15-10 07:24 AM
    intalled on my storm 2 last night. so far running great. love the colors. great job
    03-16-10 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD