Built on the premise that you are a user on the game grid, this tron theme is like none other on the market. Unreal animations when showing the today and dock items. Fully customized icons, meters, and even weatherberry icons (see below)!! I attempted to do a video, but it didnt work lol sorry... but this is a MUST have for any Tron Fan!

to get the tron BerryWeather icons - Now available to downlaod from Bellshare!

• WeatherSlot (Custom icons for BerryWeather - Now available to downlaod from Bellshare!)
    • hidden today
    • 9 icon "dock"
    • incredible animations
    • custom meters
    • Manage connections hotspot (center bottom)

On Sale till 12/20/2010 for only $2.99!

FIRST FIVE PEOPLE TO USE THE COUPON CODE tron GET IT FREE!

Updated to 1.1:
    Added Landscape App screen Battery / updated both portrait & landscape battery/signal meters.
    Updated to 1.2
    Added Lockscreen for users that have a pin lock... screen turns yellow while locked!
    Updated to 1.3 12/9/2010
    Changed call screens to look as if user (caller) is being ID'd
    Change app colors to the darks and blue to give a better overall feel
    A few other tweaks to make it blend better

WP:

BerryWeather Icon set: http://staticfx.co.cc/tron.bwi
    BattEx Tron Skin: Here

Great all around theme, Fast, Custom, and looks Amazing. Great job!
    i "LOVE" the transitions. just spectacular work.
    This is hands down the coolest theme I've ever used. Love it on my 9550. Thanks for making it.
    Absolutely phenomenal! Theme of the year at this point! Truly, truly exceptional.
    Last edited by StaticFX; 12-16-10 at 10:12 PM.
    WasQ likes this.
    12-01-10 10:33 AM
    Great all around theme, Fast, Custom, and looks Amazing. Great job!
    12-01-10 10:36 AM
    sa-WEET! thanks
    12-01-10 10:51 AM
    ok, feedback time...

in landscape mode, the battery and network icons are the stock precision and don't blend in as well. would be nice if they matched the other header icons.
    12-01-10 11:10 AM
    shoot, sorry. Forgot to change them to match portrait. update coming soon
    12-01-10 11:24 AM
    Updated with new battery/signal meter... similar to default, but more fitting
    12-01-10 12:44 PM
    Lucky enough to pick up a freebie. Great job on this theme. Runs fast and smoooooth! Thanks a lot Static.
    12-01-10 01:32 PM
    Not lucky enough to get one of the free copies but well worth the price! Great job
    12-01-10 01:46 PM
    thank you everyone

question to all....I had a request...
    Would it be better to have semi transparent side bars so the WP shows through a little?
    12-01-10 02:06 PM
    Personally, I pretty much like it the way it is.
    12-01-10 02:20 PM
    thank you everyone

question to all....I had a request...
    Would it be better to have semi transparent side bars so the WP shows through a little?
    that could be cool... however, in changing the wallpaper, the clock banner and notifications get a little lost since they have nothing behind them.
    12-01-10 03:04 PM
    hmm... you mean the weather text? (the notifications have a bar behind them)
    12-01-10 03:06 PM
    hmm... you mean the weather text? (the notifications have a bar behind them)
    yeah, that little bit. i wasn't looking at my phone when i posted that. attached is an example of what i'm talking about.
    12-01-10 03:15 PM
    but... thats not a tron wallpaper!! you cant use grass or nature for wallpaper in the TRON theme!!! lol

i will mess around with some ideas.
    and.. you need to get the BerryWeather Tron icons! (Link in first post!)
    12-01-10 03:24 PM
    but... thats not a tron wallpaper!! you cant use grass or nature for wallpaper in the TRON theme!!! lol

i will mess around with some ideas.
    and.. you need to get the BerryWeather Tron icons! (Link in first post!)
    i know, i was just trying to show my point. and i DO have the tron icons, just didnt have them loaded at that point.

btw, i "LOVE" the transitions. just spectacular work.
    12-01-10 03:29 PM
    Absolutely phenomenal! Theme of the year at this point! Truly, truly exceptional. And, everyone don't forget to p/u the Tron battex skin too....

Oh.....could we have the grid background posted too please! Thanks again!
    12-01-10 05:39 PM
    Cool theme! Just got it...how about a Tron wallpaper/background for the lock screen other than the standard blue blackberry one? thanks
    12-01-10 05:52 PM
    12-01-10 06:24 PM
    Cool theme! Just got it...how about a Tron wallpaper/background for the lock screen other than the standard blue blackberry one? thanks
    How do you guys see the lock screen on your berry's? When I lock mine, the screen goes instantly black and when I press a key I just see the normal wallpaper......
    12-01-10 06:26 PM
    How do you guys see the lock screen on your berry's? When I lock mine, the screen goes instantly black and when I press a key I just see the normal wallpaper......
    Same here on my storm 2 when i use the top lock/power button. but when I use my password lock, it goes to another screen with a lock. I guess I should have been clearer: the password lock screen could use a tie in to the great Tron theme. Other premium themes that i own have a wallpaper or color scheme that is also part of the design. Thanks!
    12-01-10 07:16 PM
    One of the best themes i have ever seen Static. way to go. i am noticing a similar issue as one of the past themes. when i switch between sound profiles, the names of the profiles mix together at first until you change the screen and come back to it. I have tried a couple pulls and still see it.

Thanks again!
    12-01-10 07:34 PM
    bah sorry... i always forget to skin the lock screen because it never shows for me. Will whip it out tomorrow - and the grid background is in the other thread.. but I will post it here tomorrow too.

Thanks everyone!
    12-01-10 08:11 PM
    bah sorry... i always forget to skin the lock screen because it never shows for me. Will whip it out tomorrow - and the grid background is in the other thread.. but I will post it here tomorrow too.

Thanks everyone!
    Awesome. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-10 08:36 PM
    This is a great theme Static, very impressive! I always wanted to try your Mirror theme and never got to it, if it's as good as this, I may still grab it!
    12-01-10 09:05 PM
    Couldn't help myself.......

12-01-10 09:24 PM
145 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD