Fillyo (pic???) Not sure what you are talking about (I have no white today area box)... I have a black box with a white border... it serves a purpose.

Dave
    01-30-10 10:35 AM
    This may be your design and I think you are saying the white border has a purpose, but it just takes away from theme, especially when you clear out any new messages and you see that big white box. I guess if I had a white background, it wouldn't be annoying. I may be a minority, but a transparent border would nice.
    01-30-10 11:48 AM
    I like the changes. Could you please fix the battery icon rounding up to the nearest 10 percent. My icon shows 40% but I am at 31%. Perhaps round down?

Also could you make the icons more different from each other? They look very similar. Perhaps allow us to choose our own within the theme?

Otherwise this is my favorite theme.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 03:19 PM
    What icons are you talking about? (theme icons are fixed).

Battery I understand...not sure how it's done but I've placed the icons at what blackberry determines the % to be.

Dave
    01-30-10 03:58 PM
    What icons are you talking about? (theme icons are fixed).
    I mean the folder icons. They are all transparent but they look so similar that i am unsure whether i am selecting the setup folder or the applications folder.

I really hope you can figure out the battery issue.

Thanks.
    01-30-10 04:39 PM
    Fillyo (pic???) Not sure what you are talking about (I have no white today area box)... I have a black box with a white border... it serves a purpose.

Dave
    Dave,

You did mention this in the update email I got, so it shouldn't be a surprise, right? If it was an issue, wouldn't you just assign calendar and messages to these two slots and take advantage of it?

Anyway, I must have one of the oldest versions because I only have one static icon. Now most would complain, but I like it as I use it for my meterberry and then use BerryWeather as the background screen. Here's a pic:

As for some of the folks complaining about memory leaks, well your themes normally do very well on memory leaks for me. As a matter of fact, usually the least of all and the auto memory recovery normally keeps it in check. I looked at one that dropped 24megs in just over 6 hours and this was a theme that was just released. Oh well.

Great theme. I've purchased two from you now and I've not been disappointed. Keep up the good work.
    01-30-10 05:18 PM
    I finally have my bbm on bottom.

01-31-10 10:05 AM
    Sorry for the bonehead question, but this is my first theme. How do you customize the icons on the home page? If I go to options>theme>transparency 10>layout it pops up a smaller screen with the word Custom on the right side of it, my only options are to Save, Discard, Cancel. I can't seem to figure out how to get to the place that it lets me pick the icons I want to display.

Thanks for any help.
    02-10-10 08:34 AM
    Never mind...I figured it out. I was thinking that it was done from the options area, but it works just like the regular theme, clicking icons and moving them around like normal. Jeesh...I'm just a theme noob.
    02-10-10 08:48 AM
    Loving Life again after the loss of the Pro 5.0 Theme... Althought this one is sooo much nicer!!

Thanks for the time spent!!
    02-22-10 11:45 AM
    Must agree I liked Dave pro but transparency is a beautiful theme
    02-22-10 12:07 PM
    Has anyone had any issue with voice dialing with a bluetooth??

I just tried it last night and it works for the most part, but when I say Call, and then a contact name, it's supposed to display the numbers within that contact. But with the theme it quickly flashes them, and then they are gone. So unless I know which numbers I've programed.... Problem is a few of my contacts have two mobile numbers, and well I don't know which one is which without seeing them...

Not a huge deal, as I use voice dialing about once a month, and I can simply just look up the contact first and then click the number I want and off I go..

Any one else find this or is just me??
    02-23-10 10:23 AM
    I haven't tried but will take a look aswell
    02-23-10 10:59 AM
    well worth the $1.99 here are a few screenshots from my s2 running this theme

Would love to know where you got that wallpaper. These are my favorite styles and can't seen to find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

02-27-10 06:56 PM
    Wall sent

02-28-10 04:24 PM
    still love this theme!
    03-27-10 12:52 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD