Purchase now at mobihand.com for $1.99:

Link to Purchase

Version 1.1.0
    Made bottom 6 buttons static
    Made font for Date and Time Larger for greater legibility
    Fixed 10 icon doc bottom row of icons
    Made Today Area Backdrop not show on messages button if no new messages

Version 1.1.1
    5 Icon Doc Version Only Fixed: Made Today Area Backdrop not show on messages button if no new messages

Version 1.1.2
    Fixed Lock Screen
    Added Versions with single static icon and no static icons.

Version 1.2.0
    Theme has been reworked including:
    New Top Banner
    SSID Integration (for Storm2 Users)
    Menu Animations
    Transparency for Docks and Tabs

Version 1.3.0
    Buttons on the button are now user definable (apps 1-6)
    First two buttons are only ones with hidden today backdrop...
    Images coming soon
    Last edited by dhoch; 01-30-10 at 10:03 AM.
    12-30-09 11:59 AM
    I want to buy .. but I'm unsure what "Static Icons" are. Is there a benefit over "non static icons"?. $1.99 seems like a good deal. Looks clean. Big ups to you.
    12-30-09 01:12 PM
    Static icons are 2 icons that are at the top left and right of the screen. They are always on. Typically they are used for things like weather (weather berry or other weather app) or status (meter berry showing available memory, etc).

Comes in 2 (Default) 1 and 0 static icon versions.

Dave
    12-30-09 01:19 PM
    Static icons are 2 icons that are at the top left and right of the screen. They are always on. Typically they are used for things like weather (weather berry or other weather app) or status (meter berry showing available memory, etc).

Comes in 2 (Default) 1 and 0 static icon versions.

Dave
    Excellent, buying now, I like the static icons.
    12-30-09 01:25 PM
    hmm looks like a rendition of the natemz theme that you can get for free! love the look of this one better though! good job!
    12-30-09 11:27 PM
    I love the theme. I loved your old theme as well. This theme is even better, but how do I get the berry weather to show up on the wallpaper? I tap on it, but it doesn't show as a full screen wallpaper.

Lucas
    01-02-10 10:15 AM
    Hey,
    I will buy it, but two little items:
    1. Will it also work on the 9520 Vodafone ? - I guess so!
    2. And most important: I need to see my Calender all the time in the middle of the screen!

Therefore is there any way to get an optional permanent today view for the theme?

I guaranty I will buy it then 100% :-)

Thanks,

Marc
    01-02-10 11:31 AM
    bought...cool
    01-02-10 02:55 PM
    looks good i might buy this
    01-02-10 07:42 PM
    well worth the $1.99 here are a few screenshots from my s2 running this theme

01-02-10 10:08 PM
    Hey,
    I will buy it, but two little items:
    1. Will it also work on the 9520 Vodafone ? - I guess so!
    2. And most important: I need to see my Calender all the time in the middle of the screen!

Therefore is there any way to get an optional permanent today view for the theme?

I guaranty I will buy it then 100% :-)

Thanks,

Marc
    Customizations CAN be done, but they will of course cost money. I'm not planning on a calendar all the time version... most don't want this, but if you do I can customize for you.

Dave
    01-03-10 05:35 AM
    New Version 1.2.0 posted
    01-04-10 07:44 AM
    i hate you people with S2's and so much more memory then me.
    Great looking theme by the way
    01-04-10 07:55 AM
    I noticed that in the original version the icons on the home page are a lot clearer but on the new version the icons very hard to see. They are a lot more transparent. I just wanted to make sure that that was part of the upgrade. I've also some issues with the SMS folder showing me that there is a message but when I go to the SMS folder all I see is a gray bar under the date. It doesn't let me know what the message is. I have to click on the gray bar in order for it to show me what type of message it is and from who it's from. Is anyone else seeing this?
    Last edited by sezaro21; 01-06-10 at 09:26 AM.
    01-04-10 03:30 PM
    Icons are by design... you are now the 2nd person noting the SMS issue (unless you have already been emailing me).

Icons are set to be transparent (65% opaque to be specific) until selected when they become opaque (this was instead of the bounce and fit the theme)

Dave
    01-04-10 04:07 PM
    I had to delete this theme from my phone as it was causing a memory drain. Since installing the theme and nothing else, my memory fell 8.6 in a day. I have never had that type of drain on my phone. Has anyone else seen this happen to their phone. I really liked the layout of this theme. Back to your Pro 5 theme I go.
    Last edited by sezaro21; 01-06-10 at 12:13 PM.
    01-06-10 09:25 AM
    I'm not on my storm 2 but I know of Storm 1 users who are.

Nor did any of my storm 2 testers (but storm1 testers did experience slight memory decreases over time).

Dave
    01-06-10 11:38 AM
    The theme is great, but I have a question about BerryWeather icon. It doesn't always show the current condition graphic or whatever I configure for the homescreen icon at top of screen....just the umbrella logo with temp. If I move the icon to other fixed icon location at top, it will display icon image appropriate until I reboot, turn back on, etc....then goes back to normal BerryWeather umbrella logo. How can I get the homescreen icon to display all the time correctly?
    01-19-10 09:49 PM
    I'm a storm 1 user and purchased the theme last night. Its a great theme and I can't wait to use it however the memory drain is so bad I need to uninstall it until its fixed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 03:18 PM
    I've said this multiple times and I'll say it again.

All custom themes leak memory... Haven't found a single one that doesn't...

Apps that leak memory are exacerbated by custom themes (i.e. a little leak on the standard theme will be worse on a custom theme).

Best to eliminate apps that leak memory.

Also storm 2 leaks less memory than storm 1 (I know I have them both and test themes on both of them).

For this theme I looks 1-2MB/day on my 2 and 3-5 on my 1...

Dave
    01-23-10 07:44 PM
    The theme itself has no leak problem. Now the theme might not get along with your phone, but it's not the theme.
    01-23-10 11:57 PM
    Really......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 10:16 PM
    I have been running this theme for a couple of days on my Storm 2 with Lycidria's hybrid .451 and no memory leaks . . . period.
    01-26-10 07:16 PM
    New version see first page for details
    01-30-10 10:03 AM
    Please eliminate that horrible white "Today" area box that does not go away until you click on another icon, other than that, this theme is perfect.
    01-30-10 10:21 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD