I've dug through the Theme lists and can't find what I'm wanting.

I'd like the following:

(1) A row of icons at the bottom of the screen, maybe a few rows, say 4 or 8 total icons,

(2) A "today" feature that shows my missed calls, incoming messages, etc., in the middle of the screen, and

(3) I'd like to be able to set my own wallpaper and not be stuck with the theme's background.

Also when I have my email icon up I don't want the "message" icon to show the missed email too... That's ridiculous.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. I really appreciate y'all.
    11-10-09 03:57 PM
    I've dug through the Theme lists and can't find what I'm wanting.

I'd like the following:

(1) A row of icons at the bottom of the screen, maybe a few rows, say 4 or 8 total icons,

(2) A "today" feature that shows my missed calls, incoming messages, etc., in the middle of the screen, and

(3) I'd like to be able to set my own wallpaper and not be stuck with the theme's background.

Also when I have my email icon up I don't want the "message" icon to show the missed email too... That's ridiculous.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me. I really appreciate y'all.
    #1 and 2 are obtainable. Number 3 you need to change the picture yourself. BB menu button from your homescreen 2 times. select options. change wallpaper. This holds true for all themes.

Open your phone app>BB menu button>options>call logging set to none.
    11-10-09 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD