Anyone else using Theme Maker 5 on Windows 7 64 to create Storm 2 themes? I've been trying to create some custome themes and I keep running in to problems with the application. Backgrounds and a few buttons either dont work correctly or option isn't available. I'm finding that I can set a background for portrait or landscape views, but not a different background for each view. If I download an open source theme I can see where different backgrounds have been chosen for either land/port views. I have even tried to change the open source theme but as soon as I choose a background image both view begins using same background.

Anyone else running in to these problems?
    11-29-09 12:59 AM
    Anyone else using Theme Maker 5 on Windows 7 64 to create Storm 2 themes? I've been trying to create some custome themes and I keep running in to problems with the application. Backgrounds and a few buttons either dont work correctly or option isn't available. I'm finding that I can set a background for portrait or landscape views, but not a different background for each view. If I download an open source theme I can see where different backgrounds have been chosen for either land/port views. I have even tried to change the open source theme but as soon as I choose a background image both view begins using same background.

Anyone else running in to these problems?
    On the top toolbar in theme builder, make sure that the last button is not pushed in (the button beside the one that you push to change between landscape and portrait). This "locks" the portrait and landscape together so that changes you make to one affect the other (handy for example if you are changing your meters and want the same one on each, but not for your wallpapers). This should solve your problem.
    11-29-09 06:54 AM
    Thanks robvb68!!! That did it for me. I had a feeling the problem had to be something I was missing.
    11-30-09 08:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD