HELLO ALL. I AM A NEW THEME MAKER AND WANT TO SHARE MY HOBBY WITH CRACKBERRY. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A SPECIFIC THEME AND ILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE IT FOR YOU FREE.

HERE IS A LINK TO MY FIRST EVER THEME I MADE.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f177/fr...0/#post5319114

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK SO I CAN BECOME A BETTER THEME MAKER.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=6VBSK243C55BN

DONATIONS PLEASE ^^^^

Update 7-8-10

The first request was a Resident Evil theme.

Here are some images. Let me know if this is what you are looking for.

Home Screen

Icons are in application order
    Three Resident Evil Icons are permanent
    Click date and it brings you too calender
    Profile icons next to battery
    Icons quake when focus in
    Application Screen - icon highlights red when focus in

Please let me know what you think and what i need to fix. Thank you.
    After this theme is complete ill will be doing an OS6 style theme as requested...

Update

Just fixed the Resident evil theme up a little. Icons are more visible and center icon was brought to top left. Text color has been changed to red.

Update

Will be working on OS6 theme. Please let me know what you would like to see and how it could be done. Thanks
    Last edited by nguyentomquoc; 07-08-10 at 11:18 AM.
    07-07-10 12:31 PM
    Resident evil theme....the games, not the movie.
    07-07-10 03:47 PM
    and i like the looks of your first theme. crisp looking
    07-07-10 03:48 PM
    I'd like to see an Ubuntu 10.0-Linux based theme please...
    07-07-10 07:50 PM
    Lets see your version of a OS6 style theme
    07-07-10 08:18 PM
    Lets see your version of a OS6 style theme
    This ^^ with a landscape home-screen that has 4-5 icons. I'd pay for that
    07-07-10 08:35 PM
    This ^^ with a landscape home-screen that has 4-5 icons. I'd pay for that
    Have you seen this one? Its great since the update and on sale right now.

@ OP i would love to see your version

BT Design BBOS6 theme - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    07-07-10 08:47 PM
    Thanks everyone for your input. Ill start working on the resident evil since jwebste9 was the first post. Ill let you guy know when the others are done also. Please letting me know what you think about my first theme and any more ideas for new themes.
    07-07-10 11:24 PM
    I like the resident evil images! Love the icons as well. they seem a little hard on the eyes with all the red in the background and icons. The browser icon is by far my favorite. O and the clock with umbrella logo behind it is sick the placement of the date is another plus i like how it breaks up the icons
    Last edited by jwebste9; 07-08-10 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Hit submit early by accident
    07-08-10 08:59 AM
    What about a Monster Energy theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by lovecrack; 07-11-10 at 08:29 AM.
    07-10-10 09:37 PM
    I would love to have a guitar gods theme! You could use: Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Paul Gilbert.... These are Just my suggestions, You can only fit so many! So any of you guitar guys out there, don't think I left someone out. . If you can do this, I'd like the icons to look like guitar picks or tuning pegs. If you need pix, I have them pin:30F3ECB1 Thanks in advance!

07-11-10 08:55 AM
    I have been looking every where for a mossy oak camo browning or sum other type of gun theme or even a country theme... I live on a farm and hunt but its hard to find themes like that.. Thanks so much!

07-11-10 01:44 PM
    I have been looking every where for a mossy oak camo browning or sum other type of gun theme or even a country theme... I live on a farm and hunt but its hard to find themes like that.. Thanks so much!

I think its cool that you live on a farm and like to hunt. Ill try and get a theme for you as soon as i can. Please be patient.
    07-11-10 10:09 PM
    thank you so much! My current theme has hidden icons on the home screen wud that b possible?

07-11-10 10:20 PM
    I'd like to see what you could do with a "Mossy Oak" inspired theme also....that'd be cool!

07-12-10 01:36 AM
    My current theme is the proV5 by Natemz and I am really attached to it. He makes some nice ones....

07-12-10 01:38 AM
    Whoops.....sorry, just realized I was in the Storm2 section! Sorry for the hi-jack!

07-12-10 01:40 AM
    I would love to have a guitar gods theme! You could use: Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Paul Gilbert.... These are Just my suggestions, You can only fit so many! So any of you guitar guys out there, don't think I left someone out. . If you can do this, I'd like the icons to look like guitar picks or tuning pegs. If you need pix, I have them pin:30F3ECB1 Thanks in advance!

This Post says "name it & i'll make it". I've given my suggestion, and nothing? I don't get it.....

07-27-10 09:39 PM
    Where is the OTA for the HTC Theme?
    07-28-10 10:54 AM
    I'd be interested in a dark doomy theme ..I'm a metal-guy , so the more skulls,bones, pentagrams etc. The better!

08-11-10 12:54 AM
    I was wondering if u ever got to work on a mossy oak camo/hunting theme?

02-26-11 02:18 PM
    Hi, I'm a BB newbie still spending hours looking for the perfect theme. I've tried numerous themes and am just not satisfied. What I'm looking for is a Clean Pink John Deere theme with really (for lack of a better word) neat icons. I seen one that had little tractors and other related stuff but it was kinda of messy and I couldn't get it to download anyway. II would like a weather slot and hidden dock and all the other neat stuff. But if not that's cool to. I don't know if that would be something u would be interested in doing but it would be incredible if u do. Thanks so much. Serena69. Btw I have a 8530 5.0. ?

04-07-11 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD