Looking for an L theme and / or a slider theme. An L Slider would be perfect. I have an L theme right now with 10 icons on the home screen. Would be great if I can get it so that if I tap (not click) the center of the screen, the 10 icons slide away.

The other theme I love is the Real Iberry blocks slider. Would be perfect if I can get a variation where all 20 icons slide off the screen instead of the bottom 4 being a permanent dock.

I know, I ask a lot. I could try and make these myself but I won't kid myself.

Thank you.
    02-11-10 07:49 AM
    Looking for an L theme and / or a slider theme. An L Slider would be perfect. I have an L theme right now with 10 icons on the home screen. Would be great if I can get it so that if I tap (not click) the center of the screen, the 10 icons slide away.

The other theme I love is the Real Iberry blocks slider. Would be perfect if I can get a variation where all 20 icons slide off the screen instead of the bottom 4 being a permanent dock.

I know, I ask a lot. I could try and make these myself but I won't kid myself.

Thank you.
    That theme has been made.. Except better. www.techrevive.com .. Its called slideberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-10 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD