on a side note.. ITS SUNDAY!!!
    10-03-10 12:19 PM
    Man, how many user names does CB allow?.........HATER ALERT!!!

And FYI....I did themeing for donations, and the only person kind enough to donate was fourire.....one donation...that's it. Seems to me someone just feels like ******** to try to get people fired up......go play another 18 and STFU!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    why attack the guy? there are MANY themes out there that are slow and very buggy. I know i have seen plenty that are like that. Did he specifically call you out on any of your themes?
    10-03-10 12:20 PM
    ===== QUOTE jc8206 ====

Man, how many user names does CB allow?.........HATER ALERT!!!

And FYI....I did themeing for donations, and the only person kind enough to donate was fourire.....one donation...that's it. Seems to me someone just feels like ******** to try to get people fired up......go play another 18 and STFU!!

===== /QUOTE ====why attack the guy? there are MANY themes out there that are slow and very buggy. I know i have seen plenty that are like that. Did he specifically call you out on any of your themes?
    Coming from the king of slamming ppl on CB.......*rolleyes*. And yes he said he downloaded ALL of our themes....so that includes me..

10-03-10 12:34 PM
    Also if there were any issues with jc or dc themes they take care of it asap and try there best to help the consumer.
    10-03-10 12:50 PM
    Thanks Cakes.

Threads like this make me wonder what would make some folks happy...ya try to put out a quality product. Make changes. Go through testing. Make changes. Test some more. Get it just right and they squawk because its not FREE?!?

I did the right thing by this guy. GAVE him a theme to make sure it lived up to HIS standards. Got the thumbs up from HIM. And now for some reason he's on here trashing ME.

Checked all my csv reports and never once has he requested a refund nor given a bad review. And he is the proud owner of more than the two in reference.
    Do the right thing....rip me off....
    Whatever man. Make up yer mind.

10-03-10 12:56 PM
    TIM developers as a whole are big on customer support and resolving issues.

Nuff said..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-10 01:31 PM
    I understand this guy's point...to a certain degree. From someone who buys just about any theme that looks cool. Now a lot of the time I buy one because the features and functionality look good enough to buy. Sadly there are only a few that I actually keep on my phone. I would say 1 in 5 themes I buy actually stay on my phone. This wastes a lot of money.

The solution...make a stripped down version of the theme so the consumer can get a taste of the product. If your theme is really that good...they will pay the full price for it.

I know a few theme devs who do this and it's really nice to see what you're getting before you shell out the money.

Just a thought...
    10-03-10 02:10 PM
    I don't. You buy a theme. Don't like it. Hit the support email link and let em know. Either they fix it or don't.
    Get a refund if you're not happy.
    Its only a waste of money if you let it be.

10-03-10 02:36 PM
    And if they don't... Never buy that #@+! again.. No matter what they push. . . Prob solved..

10-03-10 04:09 PM
    Amen bob! Thanks

10-03-10 08:12 PM
    I hate paying for things just as much as the next guy. But the way I see it, they don't have to make these themes. Just like we have the right not to buy them. The phone comes with a perfectly (ok, maybe not "perfectly" ..) functioning theme. There's really no reason to criticize the devs for charging for something that they spend time on. That's just how a free market works.
    10-03-10 09:32 PM
    You themers are so predicable. NOW all of a sudden all these builders have themes sold with NO LAG? LOL "My themes don't lag". Okay... I've bought from each of you and right now i've got installed just 1 theme..."OS6" by WJD. I complained (Recently) of a lag a$$ theme and what I was offered was the same theme in a different color!!! HAHAHA
    Listen, its all principle okay not the .99 cents. You all know who you are. To the others... STOP RIPPING US OFF. Peace
    I'd like to know which theme of mine you purchased and what your issue is with it?

why attack the guy? there are MANY themes out there that are slow and very buggy. I know i have seen plenty that are like that. Did he specifically call you out on any of your themes?
    Yes, he did call us ALL out...

I don't. You buy a theme. Don't like it. Hit the support email link and let em know. Either they fix it or don't.
    Get a refund if you're not happy.
    Its only a waste of money if you let it be.

EXACTLY!!! I have NEVER refused a refund. Nor would I.

have you ever thought that maybe you have too much crap on your phone? or too much running at once?
    10-04-10 01:19 PM
    I think he just wanted to stir up some $#!+ Dropped in to start a fire and took off.

Not too much to say now tho....maybe he figured since he was quoted saying the update fixed his issues he kinda looked like a ****.

thanks for drummin up some always welcome publicity tho

10-04-10 01:38 PM
    you got the point I see!
    10-05-10 05:25 AM
    you got the point I see!

10-05-10 07:51 AM
    Sorry about that. Stupid blab.

What I meant to say is NO.
    What exactly was your point?

10-05-10 08:01 AM
    I can't speak for ALL themers, but I can speak for all the TIM theme builders, I know how much testing goes into each theme, how many people are testing them, and just how closely they all work together to make sure each theme is a close to perfect as possible before being released. Does a bug ever slip through testing? Sure. No one is perfect. But I also know they issue updates as soon as possible to fix them, without complaint.

And I never had any lag problems at all with any of public release versions of any TIM themes, and I've owned and used nearly all of them extensively.

'nuff said.
    10-05-10 01:36 PM
    i gottah say i changed my theme today for the first time ever i got a theme from TIM .. omg this theme is amazing, it was provided to me by a member of TIM i gotta say that it was a good deed done by him but even like that honestly this theme is great .. i will start purchasing themes from them.. i was afraid that the theme would cause my fone to lag and to my surprise it doesn't lag at all .. the icons look amazing ( made out of glass ) and it feels like i have a completely new fone lol .. @OP u should give one of their themes a try you'll be surprised

10-05-10 02:33 PM
    i gottah say i changed my theme today for the first time ever i got a theme from TIM .. omg this theme is amazing, it was provided to me by a member of TIM i gotta say that it was a good deed done by him but even like that honestly this theme is great .. i will start purchasing themes from them.. i was afraid that the theme would cause my fone to lag and to my surprise it doesn't lag at all .. the icons look amazing ( made out of glass ) and it feels like i have a completely new fone lol .. @OP u should give one of their themes a try you'll be surprised
    What theme did you get? Post a screenie.

10-05-10 04:28 PM
    ===== QUOTE thehOtbOy ====

===== /QUOTE ====

What theme did you get? Post a screenie.
    it was one of the themes from TechRevive & its called something like OS6 Glass .. its great .. i want to post a screenshot but don't wanna get on my computer right now .. i'll do it later after i'm done feening on 2k11 lol

10-05-10 07:44 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD