I guess I'm way behind here but I never used a theme on my Storm1...had it just under a year.

Now I'm reading about all these themes that are available and a few people like the Slideberry2 theme. I just upgraded and have a Storm2 now and just use the factory installed theme with the plain old square buttons, etc.

First, tell me about the themes that are available and what they do exactly.

Second, where can I go to look at the available themes and/or test them out

Third, which one do you recommend and why.

Thank you!
    11-02-09 09:48 AM
    Ummmmmmm...
    I'd have a hard time with this one...
    Mainly because there's a huuuuge forum FULL of themes and reviews...that are available for Storm 1.
    The themes "work" on Storm 2, but not all of them are perfect...and won't be until Plazmic is updated...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/

Also... themes are REALLY a personal preference...and a lot are commercial...so...
    Maybe this question is pointed at the theme developers that actually make a few pennies on the themes?
    And more so AFTER they create a theme for Storm 2 that works 100%?

I just have a hard time selling someone on something that is a personal choice...when all of these free and wonderful information / reviews are available on the forum boards....

Blackberry Storm 95xx Themes: http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/
    11-02-09 10:06 AM
    +1. They're are a lot of great themes out. You just need to check for yourself.
    Two out now don't require the work around that the rest need. Zen50 and iris.
    Go see for yourself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 10:15 AM
    Thanks Codegirl. I hear what you are saying and know the theme thread is there. I guess what I was getting at is that I don't really have the time...or don't really want to take the time ...to muddle through everything that is out there...

If someone could give me the "Cliff Notes" version of a few of the top themes, then I'll go check them out. I don't mind if a theme creator wants to try to sell me on a theme since that's the whole reason I started the thread.

Bottom line, I'm not using one now and haven't for over a year and have been getting by just fine (I thought) without it. However, anything that can make using my Storm2 easier/more productive is always considered...
    11-02-09 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD