Should I do a batt pull after install?

I was rearranging my icons and it was a lil slow moving them from on folder to another and exiting somethin simple like email seems a lil slow.

Initial impressions are that its really cool, just need to get used to the scatter. Just hope that the slowness on somethings arent permanent.
    03-02-10 10:10 PM
    Once you get your icons arranged how you want I would recommend doing a battery pull, you've got animations in both portrait and landscape so on initial load it has to load both those screens..
    03-02-10 10:15 PM
    thats what I thought, its rebooting now so I will fidget with it and give it a go.
    Thanks again.
    03-02-10 10:17 PM
    I still can't believe I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loving this theme..................highly recommended it to all........... :-)
    03-03-10 10:33 AM
    Thanks for the free theme. My wife is trying it out as we speak. So far it looks and runs great.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-03-10 10:46 AM
    Absolutely loving this theme! Definitely had to pick up the skull and crossbones background!

The theme is running sooo smooth!! Even my mom, who hates my phone in the first place, likes the theme.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to check out this incredibly awesome theme! Everyone should pick up this theme. You won't be disappointed!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 06:08 PM
    Got the update email, just curious what was updated?
    03-03-10 06:40 PM
    Should be faster.

03-03-10 08:12 PM
    I also tested the themes... and I have to say they aren't good. They're GREAT. Tech Revive hasnt let us down yet. Another flawless execution Parker.
    03-04-10 03:57 AM
    Awesome theme. Never a single problem with it.

03-07-10 05:33 PM
    Absolutely loving this theme! Definitely had to pick up the skull and crossbones background!

The theme is running sooo smooth!! Even my mom, who hates my phone in the first place, likes the theme.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to check out this incredibly awesome theme! Everyone should pick up this theme. You won't be disappointed!

I also tested the themes... and I have to say they aren't good. They're GREAT. Tech Revive hasnt let us down yet. Another flawless execution Parker.
    Awesome theme. Never a single problem with it.

thanks, i'm glad everyone is enjoying this theme....
    robinson, the update was to fix the slow down you experienced, changes the transitions and the speed of the icons to correct it.... you will always experience a little slow down when moving icons around, even on the factory theme....especially if it's when you first load the theme on, because the phone is loading a whole new set of graphics....

i know this is the storm section, but i also wanted everyone to know this theme is now available for the 8500 series as well.

we are currently working on adding the tour and the bold, then we will be moving on to a red and purple version that will include the storm. watch for an update with the new colors included within the next week or so. if you want to be updated on our themes please just send an email to [email protected] to be added to our mailing list!

for a list of items we are currently working on or just to request an addition or a new theme please visit Tech Revive Designs
    03-07-10 06:44 PM
    then we will be moving on to a red and purple version that will include the storm. watch for an update with the new colors included within the next week or so.
    The Blue is great but i want the Red one.

I can't wait...
    03-10-10 04:24 AM
    I downloaded this theme (in pink) today & I LOVE IT!! Works beautifully, images are clear & crisp; it's great!!

I do have one question though: Instead of the bottom dock showing the first 5 applications from my home screen, it's showing 5 from the third row on the home screen (which are applications I don't use as often). Is there a way to change this so that the bottom dock will show my email, SMS, contacts & calendar instead of what is currently showing?

Thank you for the SUPERB job on this theme!! I love getting more girlie themes!
    03-11-10 07:55 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD