Please note, this is NOT a theme. This is a theme add-on designed to compliment OS6 themes.

Hey everybody,

I know a lot of people are running OS6 themes on their devices, or are using themes that use OS6 style icons. Some of the best selling themes on the market right now are OS6 lookalike themes, but they're missing something: a real updating calendar icon.

As many of you know, the calendar icon on OS6 dynamically updates, and so we wanted to bring this functionality to OS5 users.

RealCal OS6 Edition is an exact replica of the updating calendar icon found in OS6. It's got great performance, a small memory footprint, and it's super simple to set up. Once you install RealCal, it automatically takes over your original, non-updating calendar icon and replaces it with ours. It even works with hidden today themes!

We used actual OS6 graphics to build it, and it's a pixel perfect replica of the real updating OS6 calendar icon. RIM themselves couldn't have done a better job.

So if you're using an OS6 theme or a theme with OS6 style icons and you want to complete the look, you need RealCal OS6 Edition.

And of course, it's from BlingBerry Themes, so you know it comes backed with the best technical support available. If you ever have a problem with any of our products, you can contact us: [email protected]. We respond to every inquiry personally, and often within 24 hours.

Last edited by hastings; 10-30-10 at 02:46 PM.
    10-30-10 11:49 AM
    looks good! maybe throw up a few screens of the full theme! looks good tho keep it up!
    10-30-10 01:39 PM
    Sorry about the confusion.

This isn't a theme, it's an application designed to compliment all OS6 themes on the market.

It's a "theme add on". (=
    10-30-10 02:49 PM
    It is very cool!!! works PERFECTLY!

Just an idea...Any chance it can be made to Turn on/off? So if you have a theme thats nothing like OS6 you can disable it?
    11-01-10 08:01 AM
    It is very cool!!! works PERFECTLY!

Just an idea...Any chance it can be made to Turn on/off? So if you have a theme thats nothing like OS6 you can disable it?
    I'm pretty sure we can figure something like that out. This is only the base version, so we'll be tweaking/experimenting for a while.
    11-01-10 09:03 AM
    Niiiiiice!

I need to learn how to do this stuff....
    11-01-10 12:05 PM
    Good app ,had to email the guys very fast response less than 1 hour to reply this is excellent service
    11-01-10 02:01 PM
    I may have to check this out with all the themes now a days using os 6 icons

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    11-01-10 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD