Theme name: Blackberry Future
    Theme author: Padgoi
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95xx OS 5.0
    Theme Cost: $1.99
    Download Link: Blackberry Future - Themes BlackBerry Apps

The Future of the Blackberry Storm!

Features:
    - 4 Homescreens for All, Media, Options, and Downloads icons.
    - Slide up one row, two rows, three rows, or all four rows by simply touching different places on the blue bottom bar!
    - Touching the right side of the dock will scroll forward through the docks. Touch left will scroll back!
    - Notifications bar at top. Touch it and your Messages and Calendar Today area will show!
    - Beautiful icons.
    - Room for up to 35 icons, 16 of them can be user-defined on the All homescreen!
    - The ONLY Theme with a separate homescreen for popular 3rd party icons like QuickLaunch, Berryweather, and more!

And screenshots!

07-01-10 07:07 PM
    I really liked this theme and purchased the update. But I'm having several issues with icons overlaying on top of one another to the point where I can't really use the theme. I'm running OS .713, is there any chance this will be fixed? Plus is there any way to be able to select the icons we want to use in each sliding screen? I haven't been able to figure out how to do that yet other than on the "all" screen.
    Last edited by cbresciani; 07-02-10 at 10:45 AM.
    07-02-10 10:27 AM
    So if I bought the original theme that was taken off is this one in my account in its place?
    07-02-10 10:54 AM
    If we are not able to customize our own icons you should specify that. Because the way it is now most of the icons that show up in the download screen don't work for me since I don't have those apps on my device.

Nevermind I just saw that only the all screen can be user defined.
    Last edited by cbresciani; 07-02-10 at 11:37 AM.
    07-02-10 11:02 AM
    So if I bought the original theme that was taken off is this one in my account in its place?
    I'm honestly not sure.
    This one would probably be in its place now.
    07-02-10 01:25 PM
    I'm honestly not sure.
    This one would probably be in its place now.
    Pad,

You should make sure that is the case; or ask those that bought the original theme to send you a copy of the order number, and you email out or PM a coupon code to them to cover the purchase so that they can cont to receive future updates of this theme. This is only a suggestion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-10 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD