Inspirited by the new age of Smartphone dynamic UIs (Else) this theme is absolutely gorgeous with extremely smooth performance and unique design. Unfortunately only BlackBerry Storm 1 & 2 users can install Pulse with OS 5.0 or higher.

Visit elecite.com to watch a video, view tons of additional screenshots and to take it for a spin (free trial available).

We would love to hear your input on how we can make it even better!

Thanks guys!

02-20-10 03:44 AM
    Sweet, will have to check this out
    02-20-10 05:59 AM
    I will have to give this a try. What is the size of the complete theme?
    02-20-10 06:16 AM
    I will have to give this a try. What is the size of the complete theme?
    The size is around 792 Kb.
    02-20-10 07:09 AM
    I bought this theme. I tried the trial first, amazing how some can do a free trial and some say it is not possible. This free trial the clock is not working, and other things will not work, but will give you a feel of how the theme would work. There is a title on bottom left that says elecite, that goes away when you purchase the theme.

The theme is pretty nice. I love it myself. I have not had it long enough to see how it holds up to memory loss, but will see. I hope it does not leak since I like it.

Now on to suggestions for the elecite team. As usual, I will suggest putting a spot in the top left corner for a weather spot. And making it wallpaper friendly. If you dont want to do any of those, then put in hidden hotspots, bottom left half quicklaunch, and top left half berryweather.
    02-20-10 07:17 AM
    So far I only have the demo (I bought Ace, so I'm really struggling justifying another 7 dollar theme..), the only glaring thing I'd change is the Twitter link in Web should work with other Twitter clients, seeing as RIMs sucks so hard. Other then that, I wouldn't change anything, and will be fighting with my bank account all day to justify this purchase.
    02-20-10 07:53 AM
    Looks nice will have to give this a try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 08:23 AM
    I would try it if it had a weather spot.
    02-20-10 11:31 AM
    We actually try to add weather spots and quick-access items on all of our latest themes (Trace, Keen, Halcyon, Ace, etc) but this theme just didn't seem like a weather-spot theme. Just looked awkward when we placed it anywhere.

We will however reconsider it and if you guys really want it, we'll make it happen for sure.
    02-20-10 12:10 PM
    Thanks Truckmovesamerica for the answer. In addtion to the answer of on the size of the theme, you answered a question that I had pertaining to the elecite banner on the left side.

I'm not sure if it is limited based on the trial but it would be great if the folder showed the red alert when a message is received prior to opening it up. That might be a tweak that I would prefer.

Great job Elecite.
    02-20-10 12:11 PM
    As I stated on another forum, I think the theme is nice. I tried the demo version out as well, but much like GlitchZero I can't see paying $7 for any theme. Hopefully you guys will have a sale on it soon.
    02-20-10 12:30 PM
    Thanks Truckmovesamerica for the answer. In addtion to the answer of on the size of the theme, you answered a question that I had pertaining to the elecite banner on the left side.

I'm not sure if it is limited based on the trial but it would be great if the folder showed the red alert when a message is received prior to opening it up. That might be a tweak that I would prefer.

Great job Elecite.
    Hmmm, its possible to do but only for Messages/Emails, not possible for SMS/MMS. I like the idea a lot though...
    02-20-10 01:57 PM
    just bought this theme, work flawlessly but how about changing the twitter client to Rim's Twitter for Blackberry atleast just for me?
    02-20-10 02:58 PM
    UGA, What client does it link to?
    02-20-10 03:17 PM
    Ubertwitter
    02-20-10 03:22 PM
    UGA, What client does it link to?
    My question exactly. Rim's client has started to grow on me.
    02-20-10 03:22 PM
    shaydlife, me too...
    02-20-10 03:24 PM
    Well, now I'm having an even harder time not buying this, as I did really like RIM's native, but it's lack of @ notification's made me switch back to Uber Twitter, so this theme is that extra bit more attractive.

Damnit.
    02-20-10 03:30 PM
    We picked UberTwitter simply because it is used the most, should we switch it to RIM's? I personally didn't like it due to lack of features (comparing with UT).

We're hoping to implement a way that allows users to chose their own client but that's work in progress...
    02-20-10 03:38 PM
    If you do decide to change the client, please post here beforehand. I would rather get the UT enabled theme than RIM's, personally.
    02-20-10 03:40 PM
    I actually have no problem with UT, it's just that I have only used RIM's version...so I'm rather biased.
    02-20-10 03:49 PM
    You guys should definitely implement a weather spot top left corner or the bottom left corner.
    02-20-10 04:13 PM
    I finally gave in...

Theme is pretty sweet, I like how it has a lot more options than Ace, but the lack of weather is kind of killing it for me, it's making me miss BeNexus.
    02-20-10 04:15 PM
    I bought this theme and love it. Should I be able to change the wallpaper elecite? I can't...I miss seeing my family on my homescreen. :-(
    Thanks
    Brandon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 04:43 PM
    I finally gave in...

Theme is pretty sweet, I like how it has a lot more options than Ace, but the lack of weather is kind of killing it for me, it's making me miss BeNexus.

I agree.

Elecite, would it be possible to let us add a wallpaper. Then people could leave it the way it is it is now, or we could add the wallpaper option thru berryweather and have our weather in left corner. It would make it so the buyer could choose.

If you would make the black wallpaper available, and we could add that to the berryweather wallpaper option, I think that would look awesome. I would test it for you if you like. other then that, I think this theme is awesome.
    02-20-10 04:44 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD