For the BW edition
    05-28-10 06:40 PM
    Make sure the wallpaper setting in berry weather is set if you haven't already

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 07:11 PM
    I tried that and it take over the entire screen and cover the theme wallpaper
    05-28-10 07:23 PM
    I tried that and it take over the entire screen and cover the theme wallpaper
    Did you choose one of the wallpapers in the zip file and use the recommended BW settings given by the theme maker?
    05-28-10 07:29 PM
    Didn't get a zip file since I downloaded over the air
    05-28-10 07:31 PM
    Didn't get a zip file since I downloaded over the air
    Oh you have the normal version then (I'm pretty sure the BW specific version came in a zip file from the download page installed via Desktop manager and the normal version was over the air). Hmm, I'm not really sure why the icon wouldn't be showing up. Sorry I can't help anymore. Maybe someone else has some ideas.
    05-28-10 07:42 PM
    Hey I actually got it taken care of (got the wallpapers). Thanks for all of your help!
    05-28-10 11:08 PM
    Nice looking theme and it's a shame he put so much effort into making a custom font for a theme he doesn't seem too interested in supporting.
    The calendar screen and calendar object should open/close at the same time. It's really annoying the way it is. This was mentioned so long ago by several different posters and not one single response as to why it isn't or can't be fixed.
    Support for people upgrading to the BW edition has been virtually non existant.
    Deleted from my phone......... and won't be supporting any more of his themes until we get some apologies!
    05-29-10 09:33 AM
    I can't seem to find my Phone icon? i keep looking for it so i can set it to the homescreen center bottom place, but i can't find it anywhere?
    05-29-10 10:01 PM
    I can't seem to find my Phone icon? i keep looking for it so i can set it to the homescreen center bottom place, but i can't find it anywhere?
    "Show all" the icons and check everywhere. Mine was in the Applications folder i think.
    05-29-10 11:14 PM
    I like the way this theme looks, but let's be honest here...The lag issue was not fixed at all in the update. This theme is painfully slow and a memory hog.
    06-01-10 10:47 AM
    I love the looks and it works great but it is way to hard on my battery

06-01-10 05:25 PM
    Can anyone help? I want the BerryWeather Edition for the 9550 OS 5.0 I've tried contacting Robinson BT and mobihand with no luck and I know that mobihand doesn't offer it anymore.
    07-15-10 12:04 AM
    I got this theme for my Storm, just love the look and feel of it. I don't experience any lag, its just perfect.

07-15-10 02:29 AM
    I like the clock.

That's about it. Everything else is poorly implemented. I wish he'd let some of the other developers know how he made the clock font so big so that we could make some 'good' themes with it.
    I like the clock,too! It's so amzaing. Once I knew the developer has used a font by himself, but didn't know how to distinguish the time format which user choosed. Is it in the svg? Anyone know??
    08-10-10 12:05 PM
215 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD