It is here.... FINALLY!

So yes, there are only currently a FEW LEO styled themes out there.. and now I plan to change that. I only have one version out thus far for the following phones (more phone options to come soon, please feel free to post your phone model if your's isn't listed yet):

Storm 1 and 2 OS 5.0+ Only (works best on Storm 2, but not required)
    Tour (OS4.7 and 5.0)
    Curve 8300/8700/8800 Series OS 4.5

As I said more to come soon. Working on Bold 9700 currently, should be added and seen ready to sell very soon.

As I said above, if your phone model isn't listed, reply to this and let me know which one so I can prioritize phone's that need done first and quickest.

I plan to have other versions for all these phones down the road as well, to give more options.

I also plan to make themes for Fire and themes for EMS. Anything public safety I plan to create in time to come.

For now here are some screenshots of these themes. After you view, head on over to all the themes I have created and maybe buy one if you like it, available on entire MobiHand network including here on Crackberry.

here is link to all my themes:
    MobiHand - Smartphone Apps - MobiHand Apps Store

Crackberry - BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Description:
    If you are a police officer or similar career or just like theme's representing law enforcement, then this theme for the Blackberry is for you! The icons are customized pictures that relate to police work (i.e. Duty belt, radar, handcuffs, lightbar, ticket book, subpoena :P, St Michael pendant, and so much more). A lot of creative thought went into this theme to make it especially special for those in this career and want to show it off on their phone. Special background pictures of related things, such as the all new CM E7 police car coming soon, crime scene tape, etc. Almost every corner of this theme is jam packed with something to do with police work. Some are practically hidden, some will be obvious to first sight.

Features:
    Customized icons that suite each app/program or at least has some hidden meaning behind an icon. Example a "Radar unit" is icon for the clock app, as in clock the speeders. Get it now? Handcuffs for Lock. An MDT computer screen for browser. St Michael pendant for help app. Really got it now? Ok good!
    Custom backgrounds for many areas of phone. Such as home screen, app list, phone calls, message list, etc.
    Last edited by dpiffy; 12-25-09 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Fix typos
    12-25-09 12:13 AM
    Not worth 5 bucks...honestly.

From the screenshots, it's pretty rough still...
    12-25-09 07:17 AM
    I agree its pretty plain
    12-25-09 11:40 AM
    sorry you feel that way.. Have def put in hours into it, and wanted to make it more creative and with more than the others currently out there if you look at them... they honestly seemed to be the ones too plain to me.. and some of them are charging even 6.99 for them...

what would you like to see that could make it better.. im open to positive critisizm what can i do to make it better in your eyes??
    12-25-09 06:02 PM
    It looks too zen like for the price. The icons are pretty rough looking.
    I like the concept but it doesn't look crisp if that makes sense.
    12-25-09 10:31 PM
    exactly, the images are all very jaggy. like you took small pics and blew them up much to large. try to find hi res pics and shrink them. it will look much better.

and how about a "caution" tape hidden dock?
    12-25-09 11:08 PM
    yeah i know what you mean... i have shrunk them, as most of them were hi-res to start off as... i reduced some pictures in size as much as 75% to be a lot smaller not only for total size of theme, but to better fit in role for each button. The "jagged" is something I have been aware of, and am trying to fix. I have already made updates for the Storm version of the theme (free update of course to those whom have already bought the themes (which are selling pretty well. Must be people passing on the word to other LEO's/Friends which is good ) Anyways, it seems that sometime during the photoshop editing I did on all the pictures, there were 2 things that caused that jagged edge effect on some of them, that being 1. during background transition to be transparent some of the excess edges didn't transform properly into being transparent for the reason that 2. some images need to have a procedure done in photoshop which basically "rounds" off all the edges, but at same time it can "shrink" the image, so I can only "round" off so much before it takes too much of the image away.

If you are a current customer of my product, and are worried about this, I do understand that, and will plan on having another minor update in which you will be able to redownload for free via the notification email that will go out to you automatically when there is an update, and I plan to have this sometime later on this week (last couple days of December basically).

These are my first ever themes, so it takes a little bit of practice to make perfect, and that is why I am even up to volunteered ideas being thrown out there, if many come of with an idea that might not be in the theme already, and would like to see it, if it is possible, I will see what I can do.

I am also (just to throw out there) willing to create customized themes for someone if they want maybe more of a "home" touch maybe for your city or department you work for (if it applies) or what not. You may PM me about this, and can arrange something possibly. Just note I would only ask the obvious which would be asking and quoting a price more than likely based off per hour of work I put into it, and that would be what you would pay. This may not for sure be the formula I would use to figure out what I would charge for a CUSTOM theme per your department or city or what not (BTW depending on images used for a CUSTOM theme, there may be delays when it comes to getting permissions to use specific images (if it would apply). Anyways, enough of that, again just thought I'd throw this thought out there to someone. The work would probably be paid straight through Paypal.

@StatikFX -- I THINK i might understand what you are saying about that, if you dont mind sending me a PM and maybe volunteer up your idea, and I will see if it seems like something likable first of all and possible (which shouldnt be a problem) and go from there.. Just want to make sure I'm on same page as you first though..

Thanks for the input thus far everyone!

David
    12-27-09 11:00 PM
    Also note, I have already made the one update I was talking about above, but never updated the images/screenshots that you see on here in the OP I made here. So those images in the screenshots may have very well since changed or been improved. I will work on updating those images as well later this week. Going out of town to TN for a few days, so will be unavailable to do so till I get back probably. We'll see.

Have a good week.
    12-27-09 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD