Until now, great themes have been built around icons. Here at AG Designs, we believe your BlackBerry is an extension of who you are and what you doit should work like you work, think like you think and display what you want to see. Do you want to simplify your Home Screen and let your background picture do the talking? Great! Do you prefer an efficient BlackBerry that displays applications as text? This theme was made for you! Would you like the best of both worlds a written application list with accompanying icons? Easy!

Do you want a BlackBerry that thinks like you do? Give it a little Insight by AG Designs & Graphics.

Insight begins by making your BlackBerry all business. Your user-defined top applications are displayed in a vertical, text-based App List on the left-hand side of your screen. Not to abandon all-important-style, however, we were sure to include revolutionary Icon Hinting picture pop-ups descriptive of each application which appear next to highlighted text in both the App List and the Smart Banner. A simple press of the Back Button allows the user to hide the App List from the Home Screen and/or disable Icon Hinting (by deselecting the check box). As with all themes by AG Designs, applications in the Smart Banner Clock, Manage Connections, Messages and Calendar are selectable. With beautiful OS7 icons and refreshing background images, Insight is as graphically rich as it is user-friendly.

Temporary Toy or Permanent Improvement?
    AG Designs and Graphics Making BlackBerry Better.

Press the Back button to hide the App List then press the check mark pop-up to hide Icon Hinting.

07-21-11 10:23 AM
    When will this be available? Will not load into shopping cart.
    07-21-11 01:35 PM
    seen this happen before Rich... go to Mobi and do it.. should work there when it doesnt at cb.

@grimm... very cool theme
    07-21-11 03:43 PM
    @richard It should be there now, it did disappear for a little while earlier.

@static Thanks!
    07-21-11 06:31 PM
    Is there a specific spot that the sound profile icon has to be in for it to work in the list. When I select it it opens my messages
    07-22-11 01:10 AM
    K I shuffled some icons around and now the message hotspot and the sound profile and the second item in the list All open whatever app you have in the first spot of your list.
    07-22-11 01:22 AM
    @jusdis The theme has been updated to correct the problem - I am sorry about that. It has been uploaded to MobiHand and is available for download, it was submitted to App World and is waiting to be approved.

Thanks for purchasing!
    07-22-11 10:48 AM
    Sweet. Just gotta wait for appworld to approve it. Thank you for the speedy update. I love this theme. Very professional. Well done.
    07-22-11 10:52 AM
    Thank you! We got notification from RIM that the update had been approved, so it should be available for download
    07-22-11 12:56 PM
    So I updated...that problem has been fixed. Thank you. But now when I leave an app and go to the home screen, non of the hot spots or the app list respond to touch except for the calendar. The only way I have found to fix it was to click the calendar hotspot and exit it....then they respond.
    07-25-11 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD