yeah, i may do that, but i have to figure out how

is there a theme builder for os6 yet? all i saw was the update to theme builder 5, perhaps that includes support for os6..
    We'd have to wait for RIM to release an updated version of the Theme Builder.

Since it has the same screen resolution as the Storm it might be possible to use that build group, but the OS6 jump might cause issue. Normally backwards compatibility isn't a problem, but this re-designed OS might break that pattern...
    08-06-10 10:40 AM
    I've gotta say this is the best wallpaper I've ever used on a BB. The hidden docks in landscape mode on the Storm is incredible and really puts this theme over the top. GREAT job!
    08-12-10 12:43 PM
    Best theme out. I'm a fan of landscape home screens and this sets the standard and I've been satisfied with it since your first release.
    Cheers
    Great work!
    08-12-10 01:49 PM
    I've gotta say this is the best wallpaper I've ever used on a BB. The hidden docks in landscape mode on the Storm is incredible and really puts this theme over the top. GREAT job!
    Best theme out. I'm a fan of landscape home screens and this sets the standard and I've been satisfied with it since your first release.
    Cheers
    Great work!
    really glad youre both enjoying the theme! it means a lot to hear that the features i added are appreciated.

thanks guys!

bbt
    08-18-10 01:28 PM
    Hey man been rocking this theme for a month and still love it! Just wondering could you possibly post the wallpaper on the storm version at the top for the bold 9000 plz??

Thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 11:50 AM
    Hey man been rocking this theme for a month and still love it! Just wondering could you possibly post the wallpaper on the storm version at the top for the bold 9000 plz??

Thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    no problem, here it is attached (its for the storm, so dimensions will be wrong for the 9000)

enjoy!

bbt
    08-20-10 12:48 AM
    I dig this theme, but stopped using it because it was far too slow, and sometimes the homescreen icons didn't work.

Would you be willing to do a custom with the following changes?
    No hidden today
    Remove fading for the homescreen icons (not the transitions, when you click the hotspots and the icons appear)
    Lock the icon text to appear/disappear with the bottom icons
    Remove landscape home screen

I'll pay for the changes if the $ is reasonable.
    08-20-10 04:09 PM
    I dig this theme, but stopped using it because it was far too slow, and sometimes the homescreen icons didn't work.

Would you be willing to do a custom with the following changes?
    No hidden today
    Remove fading for the homescreen icons (not the transitions, when you click the hotspots and the icons appear)
    Lock the icon text to appear/disappear with the bottom icons
    Remove landscape home screen

I'll pay for the changes if the $ is reasonable.
    hey joel

not sure why it would be slow, it could be related to how many third party apps you use or the specific OS build that youre running. its hard to say, I will try to help you further through email if you would like (see below)

if you could, please send me an email to [email protected] so we can work out the details of the custom version!

glad you like the theme!

regards,

bbt
    08-21-10 02:26 PM
    Hey everyone, for a limited time during the release of my new theme SLATE, Metro will be selling for 99 cents!

find slate here bbt's SLATE | fast and functional - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Enjoy!

bbt
    09-23-10 03:33 AM
    I love the Slate theme, but i noticed you don't have it for the Storm 2 yet, any idea when you will get that one up and running?
    09-23-10 12:52 PM
    I love the Slate theme, but i noticed you don't have it for the Storm 2 yet, any idea when you will get that one up and running?
    hey djshado,

i do have plans on porting this to the storm, however no time frame just yet. i still need to code the portrait for the storm, it may be a week? but it definitely will happen!

glad to hear you like the look of the new theme!

regards

bbt
    09-23-10 02:02 PM
    It looks nice will it be wallpaper friends on the storm

deff may buy it
    09-24-10 12:33 PM
    It looks nice will it be wallpaper friends on the storm

deff may buy it
    it is definitely wallpaper friendly, i made sure of that (i love my wallpapers!)

glad you like it!

bbt
    09-26-10 05:00 AM
    hey everyone!

just thought I'd let you know that Metro is going to be on sale for 2.99 through to next week!

enjoy!

bbt
    10-07-10 04:56 PM
    Awesome looking theme man! I love the look..
    10-10-10 11:26 PM
    it looks even better on my phone
    10-11-10 09:13 PM
    it looks even better on my phone
    haha thanks guys! glad you're enjoying it
    hope to have some more coming soon!

bbt
    10-15-10 05:29 AM
    haha thanks guys! glad you're enjoying it
    hope to have some more coming soon!

bbt
    well hurry up, my storm needs a new theme lol
    11-01-10 05:57 PM
    well hurry up, my storm needs a new theme lol
    soon i hope, im ready for a new one too! I've just got to find the time. ive got the theme concept, just need to make it.. hopefully in a couple of weeks I will have it
    11-14-10 10:16 PM
    soon i hope, im ready for a new one too! I've just got to find the time. ive got the theme concept, just need to make it.. hopefully in a couple of weeks I will have it
    I got the theme done! It's called TINT, and you can find it here

Also, Metro and Slate are on SALE with the release of TINT till the end of the year!

Hope everyone enjoys the holidays!

Best,

Bbt
    12-11-10 11:23 AM
95 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD