I have a theme that I bought. I like the theme in general, but would like to have a slot for something like berryweather to put on the home screen. The individual does not do custom themes. and the theme does not allow for using any wallpapers except for the one that came with it, so berryweather homepage deal wont work either. I like everything about the theme except I want to get the weather deal on the homepage. I wont discuss which theme on the forum, I am not trying to tarnish their work, as it is good in my opinion.

Is it possible for me to do it myself, or can I pay someone to do it for me. Or are the themes locked down and cant be changed. I dont have access to theme builder, ect..I would rather pay someone to change it for me. If it is possible, contact me. I may not be around much today, but will get back to you asap. I will keep an eye on this post also to see if there are any answers.

This may not be possible, if so, just say so. It is just a question.

thanks
    12-08-09 12:32 PM
    No. You must have the original files. You could contact the creator and put in a request?
    12-08-09 12:45 PM
    I have a theme that I bought. I like the theme in general, but would like to have a slot for something like berryweather to put on the home screen. The individual does not do custom themes. and the theme does not allow for using any wallpapers except for the one that came with it, so berryweather homepage deal wont work either. I like everything about the theme except I want to get the weather deal on the homepage. I wont discuss which theme on the forum, I am not trying to tarnish their work, as it is good in my opinion.

Is it possible for me to do it myself, or can I pay someone to do it for me. Or are the themes locked down and cant be changed. I dont have access to theme builder, ect..I would rather pay someone to change it for me. If it is possible, contact me. I may not be around much today, but will get back to you asap. I will keep an eye on this post also to see if there are any answers.

This may not be possible, if so, just say so. It is just a question.

thanks
    WOW, a paid theme and the themebuilder will not make a custom version even for another donation??? There is really no way to change it yourself, no. The best you could hope for I guess is if someone would attempt to clone it for you if you like it that much.
    12-08-09 02:31 PM
    Yeah I offered to pay for it and they said no they don't do custom themes. I was hoping it would be as simple as someone getting the theme and making changes. Its a nice theme just wish there was a weather icon on the homepage.

Thanks guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 03:10 PM
    Yeah I offered to pay for it and they said no they don't do custom themes. I was hoping it would be as simple as someone getting the theme and making changes. Its a nice theme just wish there was a weather icon on the homepage.

Thanks guys.

Try a different theme where you have a slot for the weather icon
    12-09-09 10:09 PM
    Yes I know I can get a theme with the weather icon on home page. In fact I have some with the weather on home page. I found a theme I really like but it does not allow for the weather in home page. there is a spot it would work great in. For me if I was able to get the weather icon on the home page it would be the perfect theme. I probably would have paid $20 for the theme with the weather icon on home page.

12-10-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD