Still waiting on Mobihand to approve my account, once they do I will provide the links to the theme.

Theme name:HTC HD2
    Theme author: Padgoi
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95xx OS 4.7- 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99
    REGULAR PRICE $4.99
    Download Link(s): HTC HD2 Black - Themes BlackBerry Apps

This is a remake of the HTC HD2 theme for your Blackberry Storm 95XX series. Theme features include:

- 4 Homescreens which can be accessed clicking the dock icons, including Portrait & Landscape Homescreens
    - Transitions Implemented on homescreens and Apps screen
    - Hidden Today and Messages which can be hidden by clicking the Stacks icon at the top right.
    - Weather slot (Slot #1 User Defined) in between large clock font
    - Additional Sliding dock (which can be accessed by clicking the Menu button at the bottom right) for 6 additional user-defined icons
    - Nice, simple background for Landscape with 3D, high quality icons.
    - Custom and sub-menus
    - HTC HD2 flip clock

Version 1.3 has been released and uploaded to Mobihand. Anyone who purchased should get an email shortly.

Here's a few images:

Last edited by Padgoi; 01-25-10 at 10:47 AM.
    01-15-10 04:36 PM
    The theme has been published on Mobihand and is now available for sale.
    The link for purchase has been added to the first post.
    If you have any suggestions for future upgrades, please let me know, I'm always up for it and want to create a theme that many people will use and enjoy. Thanks!
    01-16-10 12:12 AM
    The clock placement looks awkward, other than that, its pretty good!
    01-16-10 11:46 AM
    I may change the clock background banner in another version. I tried to make it as close to the HD2 phone as possible.
    Last edited by Padgoi; 01-16-10 at 12:42 PM.
    01-16-10 12:20 PM
    i always wanted a hd2 theme but i want a weather setup like the hd2. not just a slot for berry weather. would rather see berry weather homescreen some how intergrated into the clock.
    01-16-10 05:35 PM
    Looks awesome

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 09:26 PM
    I just downloaded the trial version of Berryweather to try and integrate it into the clock and while it is possible, the icon is WAY too big to integrate and look anything like the HTC HD2. I'd have to make the clock 3 times bigger. And BerryWeather doesn't have an option to make it small enough to fit into the clock.
    For now I'm gonna keep the slot. Gonna submit a revised upgrade to Mobihand to shortly to fix the clock banner and make the theme run a bit more efficiently.
    Last edited by Padgoi; 01-18-10 at 01:08 PM.
    01-18-10 10:13 AM
    Version 1.1 has been uploaded to Mobihand. Everyone who purchased should be getting emails shortly.

Changes:
    - Removed transitions from screen to screen to speed up theme. This should alleviate the slowdown some people were experiencing.
    - Changed clock banner. Some people disliked the HD2 style banner because of the clock font so I made it one solid image.
    - Added Quicklaunch hotspot in between Phone and Menu buttons on bottom dock of portrait homescreen.

Thanks!

01-18-10 03:28 PM
    looks very interesting!

Do you have a video of how it works?

I do like the look, but one thing that is kinda pushing me away is that it doesn't have the feel of the HD2.... from looking at the theme, it still blackberry-ish, its not a complete replica theme.

Thats just my 2 cents though, and I'm not saying its a bad theme, it looks awesome and it looks like you put a lot of hard work into it, its just that I was really looking for a true HD2 replica theme
    01-19-10 11:00 PM
    SaMaster, check out the BerryWeather version.
    It's MUCH more HD2-like.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f177/ne...eather-407669/

Unfortunately I don't have a video, but it's almost an exact replica of the HD2 theme and it's only $1.99.
    01-19-10 11:17 PM
    Version 1.2 has been released and uploaded to Mobihand. Anyone who purchased should get an email shortly.

Here's a few images:

01-22-10 03:32 PM
    Jorge, did you buy it? Did you try it out? Probably not. How dare you come into my topic and impugn my work. I worked hard on it, I'm sorry my photoshop skills aren't as top notch as some of the other theme builders, but for you to come into my topic and literally insult my work is pathetic, childish, and unnecessary. If you don't like it, don't buy it....
    Last edited by JeffH; 01-27-10 at 05:53 PM. Reason: removed "wetback." Old post, user was already warned. This one must've been missed.
    01-23-10 08:48 PM
    Version 1.3 has been released:

- Fixed clock font to look just like HTC clock.
    - Fixed clock banner. Should also look a lot more like HTC now.
    - Revised landscape homescreen for increased optimization and faster performance.
    - Changed Start button to white.

Screenshots of new version:

01-25-10 10:43 AM
    Version 1.4 has been released!
    Fixes:

- Fixed clock font to look just like real HTC clock.
    - Fixed clock banner. Now has the real HTC flip-clock look.
    - Removed the slide menu and replaced it with a completely revamped HD2-style menu, complete with 9 user-defined icons. Just click the Menu button at the bottom right to access.

01-27-10 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD