What you guys think? What can we improve on?

Feedback is much appreciated

Glare from Elecite
    05-26-10 06:12 PM
    Looks very nice, very clean also. I would, however, make the Mail/Calendar/Browser dock and today area optional.

For the rest, looks like a superb theme!
    05-26-10 06:20 PM
    It looks good.
    I'll tell you what bugs me about Elecite themes, though.
    It's that little red circle with the white asterisk.
    Seriously!
    So many theme makers change the notification tag (or whatever it's called) to a circle, or banner, or a star....they really put effort into changing it to enhance the look of the theme and make the notifications stand out.
    But Elecite uses that same asterisk EVERY time, and I hate it.
    I've bought a few Elecite themes just for the design features, but I never go back to them because I really do hate that they just skip over that little detail.
    So then, my purchase of them becomes less often as time goes on.
    Just my opinion.
    05-26-10 06:51 PM
    bought it - i like it. looks great and its fast.

i have to agree with the above comment about the notification icon tho. i feel as though some theming of that icon would make it all blend better.
    05-26-10 06:56 PM
    Looks cool. If I had $7 I'd probably buy it
    (that wasn't intended to bash the price.. I literally don't have $7.. at least not for anything that isn't food)
    05-26-10 07:09 PM
    I like it, just don't like how the BBM icon is smaller than all the other icons. Doesn't look good when its on the home screen. Otherwise it's very nice.

Also this is my first theme from you guys. Are we notified via email when there are theme updates?
    Last edited by Prospekt; 05-27-10 at 01:54 AM.
    05-27-10 01:10 AM
    About the notifier...
    We used to change it until a lot of ppl asked us not to because everyone's so used to the default look of it, when a new message or such comes up, they're having a hard time finding it because its so different.

But we'll definitely work on it then...

Alex3305, today is optional you can slide it off the screen if you don't want it.

And for the updates, everything can be downloaded from your elecite account.
    05-27-10 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD