I'm still rockin this mutha! Love this theme!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Nice, so am I! But once touchsmart drops from Guzzl3r that might have to change for a while!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-02-10 10:19 PM
    [IMG][/IMG]
    04-07-10 09:11 AM

Still playin with this one.

04-17-10 08:49 AM
    Well after purchasing a few more themes, like a jackazz, I have yet again come back to this theme. This is the most fluent and fast theme I have ever had. Once again very nice job Salem. I've learned my lesson and I'm just gonna start donating money to you again for my custom themes, lol. Bump for the new people that have yet to see this one!!
    04-21-10 10:04 AM
    Well after purchasing a few more themes, like a jackazz, I have yet again come back to this theme. This is the most fluent and fast theme I have ever had. Once again very nice job Salem. I've learned my lesson and I'm just gonna start donating money to you again for my custom themes, lol. Bump for the new people that have yet to see this one!!
    Thanks Jay, that's so great to hear! Like I said before you donated enough. I'll make you any theme you want!

04-21-10 11:55 AM
    I see you're designing now lane! Congrats! And looking good! Don't forget to do something not a lot of people do, offer a free trial. It really encourages purchasing...
    04-21-10 01:40 PM
    I know the feeling. This is one stays on standby and never gets old.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-10 01:08 PM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD