Introducing laneBerry from Chaos Creations - Custom Blackberry Themes!
    The last premium theme you will ever have to buy for your phone!

Original

LaneberryWB - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Dark
    WB

LaneberryWbDark - Themes BlackBerry Apps

Droid Icon Set
    10 Entry Hidden Today
    Support for Quicklaunch--just above bottom dock on right
    Support for BerryWeather
    Support for SearchIt--must download app--below signal meter on top right
    Droid Wallpaper and Fonts Throughout
    User Defined Home screen Wallpaper and Fonts
    Hotspots for options, profiles, calendar, messages, Quicklaunch, BerryWeather, SearchIt, clock and manage connections.
    Hidden dock allows for the ultimate viewing of your wallpaper without sacrificing any function!

And for all of you WeatherBerry users...

Last edited by lanemuscle22; 03-23-10 at 09:26 PM.
    03-01-10 08:40 AM
    Don't know about being the last one I'd have to buy for my phone but it looks good.
    03-01-10 08:43 AM
    Looks pretty nice I must say
    03-01-10 09:13 AM
    Picked my copy up. For 2 bucks you can't beat it. Smooth and loving the looks of it. Had to pick this one up because I liked the Steelberry so much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-10 09:45 AM
    Picked my copy up. For 2 bucks you can't beat it. Smooth and loving the looks of it. Had to pick this one up because I liked the Steelberry so much.

Thanks again Jay..I'm so glad you like my themes!!!
    03-01-10 10:48 AM
    Don't know about being the last one I'd have to buy for my phone but it looks good.
    Agreed. Looks nice, but the last one ever? Probably not.
    03-01-10 10:57 AM
    Testing and Heavy,

Did either one of you purchase the theme to justify such a statement?
    03-01-10 02:06 PM
    I've been running it all day and haven't had one problem. Loving it.

03-01-10 03:16 PM
    Testing and Heavy,

Did either one of you purchase the theme to justify such a statement?

Nope. I make all of my own.
    03-01-10 04:12 PM
    Can u post the wallpaper u used so I can use it for berryweather? Thanks...and also loving the theme too...good job on it

Last edited by gizmo99360; 03-01-10 at 06:17 PM.
    03-01-10 05:57 PM
    Can u post the wallpaper u used so I can use it for berryweather? Thanks...and also loving the theme too...good job on it

Done...enjoy!
    03-01-10 06:50 PM
    Awesome...thank u

03-01-10 06:55 PM
    I just wanted to thank lanemuscle22 who helped inspire the design and test the theme and jaxjon for letting me use a few of his icons and helping me figure out how to make the dock hide!!!
    Last edited by csalem77; 03-29-10 at 11:07 PM.
    03-01-10 09:13 PM
    @lanemuscle22 any way of posting a video of it in action? Would help me in purchasing it. thanks
    03-01-10 10:31 PM
    After installing your theme, my Simpleweather icon wont update. Its stuck on the satellite image. Im not able to find the Google search hotspot/app spot either. Please help.
    03-02-10 05:47 AM
    After installing your theme, my Simpleweather icon wont update. Its stuck on the satellite image. Im not able to find the Google search hotspot/app spot either. Please help.
    The themes have nothing to do with icons not updating. If you did a battery pull you probably have to go into simple weather then into options and back out to let it update. As far as the Goggle mobile app hotspot it is on the top right under the signal meter but you have to have the google program installed on your phone for it to work. Hope that helps.

03-02-10 12:40 PM
    Check out new LaneBerry black and post some screens.
    03-03-10 07:37 PM
    Check out the black version! This theme is sick. Been running it for 4 days now and it is the fastest I've had on my Storm, and I am a theme junkie!! If you like the dark colors like me, you will love this one.
    03-04-10 07:56 PM
    Just picked this up. I am a huge fan of the droid icons. the scatter dock is frickin wicked! You should link a youtube video to the OP.
    Love this theme!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-05-10 10:06 AM
    Just picked this up. I am a huge fan of the droid icons. the scatter dock is frickin wicked! You should link a youtube video to the OP.
    Love this theme!

I would love too, but I do not know how...maybe this weekend I will sit down and play with it and see what I can do!
    03-05-10 04:06 PM
    Also to anybody else, the maker of this theme is an awesome guy. If you have an idea throw it at him and he will get it done for you!!
    03-05-10 04:10 PM
    Also to anybody else, the maker of this theme is an awesome guy. If you have an idea throw it at him and he will get it done for you!!
    Thanks man....you're the best customer a theme maker could ask for!!!!!!! And your donation was amazing....thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-05-10 09:46 PM
    Love this theme!

Awesome...glad you like it! I'll try and do a youtube video soon. That's a good idea...really no way to explain the scatter without a video!
    03-05-10 09:56 PM
    Awesome...glad you like it! I'll try and do a youtube video soon. That's a good idea...really no way to explain the scatter without a video!

FRICKIN WICKED!!!!

This is not just another droid knockoff theme.
    I have just about everyone out there ( icons are crisp and easily distinguished, without even looking at titles ) and this is by far the best.

It is a STEAL at the discounted price.

If you guys need a beta tester sign me up!
    Last edited by dcburke789; 03-06-10 at 06:00 AM. Reason: can't spell
    03-05-10 11:50 PM
    Bought it last night and love the theme. Only part that bugs me is i seem to always hit the hide the dock instead of Quicklaunch. It might be just me, i dont know.
    03-07-10 01:40 AM
82 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD