Just Updated Minor Bugs do to recent feedback!!
    Free Today and Tomorrow Only!! our newest creation "Wicked" this is a free demo and we would like to hear your feedback.

Please leave your comments good or bad.

Screen shot and download link below......

----DOWNLOAD LINK OTA INSTALL FROM DEVICE----
    Updated 12:00pm 4/30/10
    Click here to download WICKED!
    Last edited by DOADesigns; 05-01-10 at 02:02 PM.
    05-01-10 11:29 AM
    Hot spot? I love the theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 12:11 PM
    This is a pretty cool theme, but I'm not a big fan of the home screen nor how the lines pop up next to sms/mms, email, or anything else when you get a new message. And I also noticed that the notifications don't show on the home screen whenever you get a new message of any sort. And on FaceBook the font is white which makes it very hard to see anything
    05-01-10 12:33 PM
    This is a pretty cool theme, but I'm not a big fan of the home screen nor how the lines pop up next to sms/mms, email, or anything else when you get a new message. And I also noticed that the notifications don't show on the home screen whenever you get a new message of any sort. And on FaceBook the font is white which makes it very hard to see anything
    Thanks we will have a look based on your feedback and apply changes.
    05-01-10 12:39 PM
    My bad for not giving much a review. I'm sure the end product will be nice.

05-01-10 01:15 PM
    My bad for not giving much a review. I'm sure the end product will be nice.

No worries thanks for commenting and checking it out.
    05-01-10 01:20 PM
    suggestions

the black back ground in messages that show message is sent is blacked out from the black background.

HOTSPOTS....need one for quicklaunch, and berryweather. A good spot to put it for berryweather is in the top middle somewhere, then we could put the wallpaper from berryweather icon in the center and be able to activate the app by pushing the icon.

also Hidden docks would be a big plus. Such as if we touch the middle bottom screen it will slide up 10 user defined Icons, then touch it again and will go back down and hide.

I would also change your signal and battery meters to up in the area where the date and time are. Get rid of the lines that it appears you are using now.

The message shortcut on home page is a little big. I would make it smaller and put it in the left corner, this way it would not interfere with berryweather, if you change it for that.

Notifications, I think would be better put up in the clock banner area with the battery meter, signal meter, and date. People that want to use their own wallpapers would like it so their wallpaper is not covered up with big shortcuts and notification area in middle of screen.

Also I think a lot of people like the transparent backgrounds when you open menu sidebars, pop-ups. Do that and change your highlight to red to accent the black and red background you already are using. I think the red highlight bar is great looking in the messages ect, with red print for the date, black print for everything else. I will show an example of what I am talking about.

I like the black background with the red stripe going thru on the right side.

With these changes, and the facebook change, I think you might have a decent theme in the making.
    Last edited by trucksmoveamerica; 05-01-10 at 01:34 PM.
    05-01-10 01:22 PM
    suggestions

the black back ground in messages that show message is sent is blacked out from the black background.

HOTSPOTS....need one for quicklaunch, and berryweather. A good spot to put it for berryweather is in the top middle somewhere, then we could put the wallpaper from berryweather icon in the center and be able to activate the app by pushing the icon.

also Hidden docks would be a big plus. Such as if we touch the middle bottom screen it will slide up 10 user defined Icons, then touch it again and will go back down and hide.

I would also change your signal and battery meters to up in the area where the date and time are. Get rid of the lines that it appears you are using now.

The message shortcut on home page is a little big. I would make it smaller and put it in the left corner, this way it would not interfere with berryweather, if you change it for that.

Notifications, I think would be better put up in the clock banner area with the battery meter, signal meter, and date. People that want to use their own wallpapers would like it so their wallpaper is not covered up with big shortcuts and notification area in middle of screen.

Also I think a lot of people like the transparent backgrounds when you open menu sidebars, pop-ups. Do that and change your highlight to red to accent the black and red background you already are using. I think the red highlight bar is great looking in the messages ect, with red print for the date, black print for everything else. I will show an example of what I am talking about.

I like the black background with the red stripe going thru on the right side.

With these changes, and the facebook change, I think you might have a decent theme in the making.

Great suggestions I can whip that up. So keep scrolling dock at top with an additional pop up hidden dock with user defined apps?

I could change that out for berryweather to be available. Also I will do what your suggesting on the home screen notifications, battery,and signals.

I will have 2 versions of this app one with berryweather and the other without for variety. I will also do any color variations upon requests if anyone would like this in a different color.

Thanks great response and you can grab the updated version from the same link I just updated the coloring issues and a few other minor things, also added droid style icons for messages and alerts.
    05-01-10 01:56 PM
    I really like the look of this one. I personally would like the icons to be a touch bigger.
    Being able to change the wallpaper is also a big deal.
    A hidden dock would be ok but I need the hotspots mentioned and any others you'd like to throw in.

05-01-10 04:44 PM
    I really like the look of this one. I personally would like the icons to be a touch bigger.
    A hidden dock would be ok but I need the hotspots mentioned and any others you'd like to throw in.

I will be building a version with user background option but the only thing is the scroll on home screen needs to have an overlay image in order to hide the scrolling icon layer. So basically it would be a horizontal image the goes all the way across then user background can be applied behind that layer.

I have a few other apps coming soon that will be trial as well with the requested features listed from users.
    05-01-10 05:09 PM
    Guess I'm simple cuz I like it. I haven't received any messages or calls yet but it looks great on the phone. I'll let you know if I run into a problem. Thanks for sharing.
    05-01-10 08:26 PM

Guess I'm simple cuz I like it. I haven't received any messages or calls yet but it looks great on the phone. I'll let you know if I run into a problem. Thanks for sharing.
    That was the original approach was keeping the look simple. Glad you like it
    05-01-10 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD