i can easily do it... quicklaunch would only be for some people though ... I could make them user defined so that anyone can put anything in the positions....

good?
    I just want to make sure that you understand that icon for these two hotspots aren't needed. These hotspots are just hidden hotspots in those positions.

Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-10 08:54 PM
    exactly
    08-30-10 09:43 PM
    exactly
    That is fan-tastic The look of this theme is simply awesome!

I just realized that when a new message comes in the message overlay appears. Then when you click on the message from the message overlay, today area) to read the message close the messaging app and return to the home screen the overlay goes back to the hidden state. That is simply awesome

Great work on this theme.

I love the bottom row for app slots 2-4. Attachment 71302, but as you can see in slot 2 from the attached, the app name gets cut off (SocialScope). Is there a way to take the image and format it to fit the slot instead of the name or maybe reduce the font size or something? What do you suggest?
    Last edited by 07outback; 08-31-10 at 07:52 AM.
    08-31-10 06:10 AM
    iddhien, lancem71, Tri_Homie.... i havent recieved any feedback?

this is almost complete.. probably released today. 07outback.. thank you. keep an eye on your inbox.
    08-31-10 07:50 AM
    iddhien, lancem71, Tri_Homie.... i havent recieved any feedback?

this is almost complete.. probably released today. 07outback.. thank you. keep an eye on your inbox.
    StaticFX will do. Please read my post above as I made an edit to it. Thank you.
    08-31-10 07:54 AM
    i can lowering the font size to 18 (from 22) and see if it helps..

I didnt want to do icons.... but, I have an idea though. let me try and see how it looks.
    08-31-10 09:14 AM
    i can lowering the font size to 18 (from 22) and see if it helps..

I didnt want to do icons.... but, I have an idea though. let me try and see how it looks.
    I agree about the icons with you; as every theme has them. I am curious to see what you come up with
    08-31-10 10:27 AM
    That is fan-tastic The look of this theme is simply awesome!

I just realized that when a new message comes in the message overlay appears. Then when you click on the message from the message overlay, today area) to read the message close the messaging app and return to the home screen the overlay goes back to the hidden state. That is simply awesome

Great work on this theme.

I love the bottom row for app slots 2-4. Attachment 71302, but as you can see in slot 2 from the attached, the app name gets cut off (SocialScope). Is there a way to take the image and format it to fit the slot instead of the name or maybe reduce the font size or something? What do you suggest?
    I can reduce the image, but it will seem small... i could do both as well.. like this:

but i just had a thought.. I may be able to squeeze the image in with the words small underneath? or should I just make the font small so it fits well?
    08-31-10 10:42 AM
    I can reduce the image, but it will seem small... i could do both as well.. like this:

but i just had a thought.. I may be able to squeeze the image in with the words small underneath? or should I just make the font small so it fits well?
    I think it looks great like this
    08-31-10 11:43 AM

Now that is cool Having the image and the words work as that is so far different than anything that is out in the marketplace Way to go StaticFX!
    08-31-10 12:29 PM
    Thank you

I will wrap this up and get it ready for release... and you will find a gift in your inbox
    08-31-10 12:44 PM
    Thank you

I will wrap this up and get it ready for release... and you will find a gift in your inbox
    Thank you it is apprecited If you ever need my assistance again please do not hesitate to send me a PM as it would be a pleasure
    08-31-10 12:45 PM
    09-01-10 05:28 PM
    testing is done.. this theme has been released (SFX Dream)
    09-01-10 05:31 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD