Hey guys,

So i've been trying to learn how to make my own themes and just started working on the first one.

Couple questions I have are:

1. How do I get the battery meter to display the battery remaining in numbers like other themes out there?

2. How do I fix the dial pad cut off issue?

3. I made a today area, but only 2 items in calendar or messages display. How do I make it so like 10 would display? Edit: Nvm I see the option to change this now.

4. On the default stock theme, to access manage connection you can click on the signal strength but when you do the entire area including wifi logo and bluetooth icon highlight. When I make the theme, only the signal strength highlights. Can someone suggest a fix for this?

So far this is all I have, and lol I'd def. be asking a lot more - until I'm an expert. I am yet to learn how to make hidden docks and what now.

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by zrome; 12-23-09 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Changed a few questions
    12-23-09 12:19 PM
    Hey Bro. Just check the Storm 1 theme threads. There's a thread called open source themes. Zachriel and Jaxion started this. Its full of information to help us learn everything there is to know about theme making. They have even unselfishly posted their Plazmic files that you can upload and open in plazmic and change anything. There are a bunch of very cool people, who I can't remember their names,(sorry) that have posted what they learned in there. And uploaded their files for the same reason. All they ask, is that you don't take their files, change them, then charge people for what you create. They will also answer any and all ?'s you have. Just make sure you read each post before asking. Also, don't forget to say thanks. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 02:40 AM
    If you look down towards the bottom of page 1 here, jawlawer4 has posted a theme. Free 5.0 theme myhero w/sliding dock. He has also unselfishly posted his source files as well. Like I said, very cool bunch of people. I just want to say thanks again to Everyone who has contributed to this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 02:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD